Diablo® III

The funnest class?

I've decided my first class will be a "fun" class to play through the game with (until the best farm classes are shaken out). I've been leaning towards the DH but the Monk also looks pretty ridiculous.

What does everyone else think?
Reply Quote
The Monk was really fun to play. Can't really explain it but it had something the other classes didn't.

Something about punching babies(Imps) in the face maybe...
Reply Quote
"Funnest" isn't a word.

What your looking for is "most fun".
Reply Quote
Most fun: Monk
Pretty fun: Demon Hunter
Fun: Wizard
Kinda boring: Witch Doctor
Really boring: Barbarian

Opinions are subjective of course, but this is my feeling after playing them all to 13 in the beta.
Reply Quote
Most fun: Monk
Pretty fun: Demon Hunter
Fun: Wizard
Kinda boring: Witch Doctor
Really boring: Barbarian

Opinions are subjective of course, but this is my feeling after playing them all to 13 in the beta.

im still going for barbarian!
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter "with rockets"!!! gotta be fun!
Reply Quote
Monk

Its always satisfying to send something flying into a wall or off a cliff.

Havok engine was born to have things punched.
Edited by Winterhoof on 4/16/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Funnest" isn't a word.

Yay you did it, you corrected someone pat yourself on the back.
Reply Quote
"Funnest" isn't a word.

Your= you're. As in you're a complete failure at correcting people on the internet.
Reply Quote
i'm pretty sure you're in the minority of thinking barbarians are really boring. most people that i've heard from all over forums and beta streams say they love the barbarian. I was never a brute force barbarian or warrior type guy myself until D3...D3 barb looks insanely fun.

Like I said, it's just my opinion. The Barbarian felt slow and generic to me.
Reply Quote
barb>wiz>dh>wd>monk

edit: I should clarify i find them all fun however, just barb is the clear winner for me :)
Edited by D3BETA on 4/16/2012 8:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
barb>wiz>dh>wd>monk

edit: I should clarify i find them all fun however, just barb is the clear winner for me :)

have to agree w/ this... they are ALL fun which is making it rather difficult to decide :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I'm leaning toward the Monk and Wizard after having played all the classes.
Reply Quote
The one that fits your style the most.
Reply Quote
For a fun class it's a toss between the monk & the DH, 'cause the monk has some (excuse the pun) killer moves, but the DH can kill before they get too close & do it w/ style
Reply Quote
Oh the witch doctor forsure. Carries a doll.......Can make his dogs explode........and runs like a girl...........He will be the first one I play. To funny.
Reply Quote
04/16/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Chilidogg
I was all but dead set

You guys gotta stop doing this. If you mean to say, "You were dead set", then you shouldn't say it like that. "All but X" means "Anything except X", which means you said you were "Anything except dead set".

I know, a lot of corrections in this thread, but this one is getting out of control. I'm starting to have a difficult time understanding you guys these days. Speak right or just become a hermit, because I'm tired of having to guess what people mean.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]