Diablo® III

275,000 Diablo III Beta Invites

Community Manager
We're in the process of sending out 275,000 Diablo III beta invites to our opt-in testers. As it’ll take us a while to notify all the lucky invitees, we recommend heading to your Battle.net Account Management page and seeing if you've received a Diablo III beta license. If you have, you're good to go! Download the beta client and use your Battle.net account and password to log in once it's installed.

While you're logged into your Account Management page, don't forget to create your BattleTag. You can choose this permanent account-wide nickname by clicking on the BattleTag "Create one now" link on the left side of your main Battle.net Account page. Choose your name wisely, as we currently only offer one free name change. A BattleTag is required to play Diablo III, so whether you get into beta or not you should pick one while you're there.

Keep in mind that with such a large amount of invites for our test hardware we fully expect a strong possibility of stress test issues, such as an inability to log in, disconnections, and potential lag/latency. We'll also be testing our queuing system ,which you may see when attempting to enter a game.

Thank you for your continued help, feedback, and patience as we approach the May 15 release.
Edited by Lylirra on 4/16/2012 9:25 AM PDT
woot, hopefully i get one this time around
O_______________o
Wow! Almost open beta size!?
Good luck, all!!

EDIT: THIS NEW AVATAR IS AN OUTRAGE. I WANT CANDLE BACK!!
Edited by D3BETA on 4/12/2012 3:17 PM PDT
80 Troll Warlock
I already got my D3 invite from this wave, so some of you may already have it sitting there waiting =)

Also got into MoP today, so I don't know how I'm going to be productive at all
GoodLuck all ( hope i finally win once hehe :P )
90 Human Paladin
*crosses fingers*
Edited by Pallos on 4/12/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Hoipefully, this is my time to shine
Pick me! Pick me!
90 Gnome Priest
I got one!!!!!!
Let me innnnnn!
85 Orc Warrior
I could use some luck to win one! Good luck my friends!
85 Blood Elf Priest
Don't get too excited there isn't much to test in the D3 beta. Only a very small portion of act 1. There are other things like professions to try out too.

If interested here is a killshot of the skeleton king which is the last thing you can kill in the beta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F3frgGolVQ
Edited by Vasti on 4/12/2012 3:20 PM PDT
I need to play this game! Please gimme key!!!!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Woot! got it, thanks!
good luck to all who get in and I hope I'm one of those
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]