Diablo® III

275,000 Diablo III Beta Invites

nothin... :(
still waiting
and waiting..
Feels like I'm the kid that nobody picked to be on their team... haha, got to stay positive though! Still hasn't been announced that it's over. Hope I end up getting one, but it's not the end of the world, release is soooo close!
85 Goblin Warrior
Geez what is the secret to getting in? I've been registered for beta since the dawn of time, even re-registered when I got a new PC a few months back. I've bought digital copy as well.

I just feel incredibly unlucky, its depressing.

EDIT: It is retarded that some people have got WOW beta as well as D3 beta. Come on Blizz share the love.
I am hoping these invites take hours to be sent out as is the case with the MoP invites over in WoW land.
Got mine! :D
Still hoping. I am tired of playing sc2. Please, I will be good. Promise.
i really hope i can get into the beta :), i already pre ordered my copy of Diablo 3, May 15th seems so long lol
I hope i dont get one.
91 Worgen Death Knight
the servers are up but im still get the error that my video card is not supported by dialo 3 beta
GOT IT. I love you blizzard
90 Worgen Mage
04/12/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Roophon
the servers are up but im still get the error that my video card is not supported by dialo 3 beta
now they are inviting people that cant even play! OHH THE HUMANITY
04/12/2012 08:12 PMPosted by ßøred

Hahaha salt in the wound!
would i have been picked if i didn't buy it already?
04/12/2012 08:12 PMPosted by ßøred

Yup... I guess their selection method doesn't care about anything. I have a friend that didn't even op in and they got it.
85 Worgen Death Knight
For the love of god, please send me a beta key. I have checked my Battle.net account literally every day I have been near a computer since we have been able to opt in for the beta.
hmmm! got invited but it still says error12(no licence attached to account) when trying to log in

the whole thing is in process still ?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]