Diablo® III

275,000 Diablo III Beta Invites

This is sillyness...of course I wouldn't get one
sat in all my classes today starring at twitter waiting to see blizzard post the keys today. I typed too slow and could not get either of them. Should of just paid attention in class today, cause I got lucky and got the beta with the 275,000!
87 Human Death Knight
I'm going to go ahead and assume that if you're not able to get into the beta now, it's not going to happen for you. I've had my hopes up this whole time thinking that maybe Blizz didn't send all 275k out at once and if I was patient then maybe I would get one lol. Unfortunately, haven't heard of a single person who got in AFTER the initial wave...
85 Worgen Death Knight
04/12/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Wermacht
I'm seriously starting to think like all betas... I'm going to be opted in at the last unforgiving second or I'm going to have the very last batch of WoW Panda Beta invites. I have two friends who just started playing blizz games get beta invites before me and ones who just got a computer from his parents. Kind of annoying when I've been a fan since D1 while I was playing Duke Nukem, Quake and Doom back in the day. Seriously this is getting kind of annoying. I bet a quarter of the people that have been invited didn't even play D1 or D2 and get the chance now. My WoW char is one of the originals from Argent Dawn. Come on show me some love here!

I know exactly how you feel. When I was 4 years old, I would sit on my dads lap and watch him play Diablo 1, then in 99' when Diablo 2 came out, I played that religiously until about 2009. I have read the Sin war trilogy, and I have played WoW for about 3 years. I have more of a right to have this beta key than any of these Greenhorn mother !@#$ers who don't even know who it was that said "Stay awhile and listen".
Edited by Skørn on 4/12/2012 8:47 PM PDT
90 Worgen Death Knight
are the suvers still down
ya worked for me (and I'm new blood)
I was a "lucky one" who got a Beta Invite to D3 this evening. Honestly, I'm not pumped at all, I wish I could trade it in for a MOP beta pass. I have never played a Diablo game, and I only opted in for Pandaria. I have been playing since '07 and got AP months ago, but still not mythical beta invite. The Diablo 3 invite did not cure my longing for MOP. I'm a sad panda.

:-/ that hurts to hear my friend, wish you could pass it off to us Diablo lovers :) grats either way!
didn't get in. still waiting. sigh
any idea on the amount of people who have signed up to the beta and how many are already in there?
90 Worgen Death Knight
o becuse im getting a error when i press play saying my video card is not supported by diablo 3
Hello everyone!

I really liked, I got mine too, Thanks a lot.NICE

Good Night! :D
90 Goblin Rogue
04/12/2012 08:49 PMPosted by DigitalChaos
I was a "lucky one" who got a Beta Invite to D3 this evening. Honestly, I'm not pumped at all, I wish I could trade it in for a MOP beta pass. I have never played a Diablo game, and I only opted in for Pandaria. I have been playing since '07 and got AP months ago, but still not mythical beta invite. The Diablo 3 invite did not cure my longing for MOP. I'm a sad panda.

:-/ that hurts to hear my friend, wish you could pass it off to us Diablo lovers :) grats either way!

Either way, I am still loading D3 Patiently. Might as well try it.
87 Night Elf Druid
got my inv but once i downloaded the beta test client and got it updated it is saying, this battle.net account does not have a diablo 3 license attached to it (error 12) and will not allow me to log in, what can i do?
04/12/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Wizzkik

gtfo
No dice!
If you haven't noticed most of the people with Beta's are active WoW players
people still getting invites?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]