Diablo® III

275,000 Diablo III Beta Invites

Please me
wow
82 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hm....-rubs chin-

This reminds me of continuously looking in the fridge when hungry and seeing that you have nothing but the regular stuff.....

Technically....

We could be classified as insane! Because, those of us who haven't gotten on yet keep refreshing expecting something different! :D
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I got mine!!! Woot!!!

Thanks!!!!!
OMG sfghsgjaewrygatiuhnafuhbg Head is about to explode!

Got beta!!!!

how i see if i got one?
I hope I can get a beta this time, been looking for one for ages now! :D Good luck to everyone wanting one.
Yeah, funny how 275,000 is still not enough to make the odds relatively stacked in my favor to get a key.

I imagine that they can only blast so many at a time but I'm sure that those that don't have one by now are still going to have to wait until retail. :(
45 Human Hunter
Fingers Crossed
I havn't beta D3, but write like from beta account. Why so?
how long does it usually take to send all of them out i wonder.
83 Dwarf Hunter
Come on Karma! I Need This!
Are these for EU or US?
90 Troll Shaman
Apologies in advance if I missed it in an earlier post, but I've got people wondering if this latest beta wave is restricted to the U.S.

Edit: Zenx beat me to it by 25 seconds. >.<
Edited by Alayea on 4/12/2012 3:31 PM PDT
Does it all get sent out at the same time or will some get it before others?
85 Night Elf Druid
Glad to know that I've been paying Blizz since Wow came out, and have never gotten into ONE beta for anything. I must have really bad luck.
90 Human Warrior
I think I got mine too
35 Night Elf Druid
Hopefully i can get one!!! (keeping my fingers crossed)...
04/12/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Aymaria
those of us who haven't gotten on yet keep refreshing expecting something different!

been doing that for days.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]