Diablo® III

Broken Download Link at Battle.net

Hello, I just started Beta Testing Diablo III and would like to provide a first bug report: not about the game, but inside Battle.net site:

At https://us.battle.net/account/download/#d3 the "Complete Game Client" that is shown to me points to an address with the file "Diablo-III-8370-ptBR-Installer-downloader.app.zip" as the standard MAC client download for me. (I am not posting the full address as I don't know if it's forbidden, as so, if needed to help recreate the problem, please ask me for it).

This file seems to not exist yet, as I am trow to a "file not found" page.

I know that this is not the BETA client, and that this is not the ENGLISH client, but - I guess - if the link is shown, it should lead me somewhere, correct?

Also notice that the Windows link to Diablo-III-8370-ptBR-Installer-downloader.exe works perfectly with no problems.

I hope my first post can somehow help you guys to detect and fix what could be wrong in that link.

Best luck!

(PS: As this is a localized link, I am posting this thread in both Global/English and Brazilian/Portuguese forums, I don't know which one I should use about this subject.)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Am having trouble too.. download is for starcraft not Diablo
Reply Quote
On my Mac (Snow Leopard) I logged into my battle.net acct and via the "Game client downloads" link, I tried to download the Mac US English version of Diablo III and got "File not found" on a blank white page. The link was:

http://us.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/downloads/d3-installers/4de82d80-ddeb-4e61-80ae-b4e8817f54b0/Diablo-III-Beta-enUS-Setup.zip/

That file looks like a Windows file, which is weird. I was able to download the Window's client just fine - to bad I don't have a Windows box!!

I've been trying to get the Mac download to work all weekend. Finally, I thought I might try the EU English Mac version download, so after setting my preferred language, I was successfully able to down it!! I tried logging out, logging back in, changing the language to US English, but I still see the dreaded blank white page with "File not found." :(

Moog
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]