Diablo® III

Server performance

25 Troll Hunter
Hey Oceanians. Everyone who's in the beta, please post here your general whereabouts, what your pings are, and the resultant lag effects, just so we can all get a general idea of what we're up against. Cheers!
Reply Quote
Tasmania, Australia.

I won't be buying the game, because even playing single player I'm experiencing terrible rubber banding and crippling combat lag.

Approx. 200ms ping.
Reply Quote
I'm from Melbourne, with Optus.

Games runs sweet for me. 190ms to 220ms ping, Only had it spike to 340 once in 5 hours of play.

I don't feel a delay at all.
Reply Quote
mine running smooth as silk, on an imac i5 27" and it is awesome, i am truly blown away by the game, the only thing i think it needs is , dare i say, AH and in game chat like wow,i wont be buying another game unless its an expansion :)
Reply Quote
25 Troll Hunter
What pings are you getting, and whereabouts are you playing from, balam?
Edited by Ferastin on 4/16/2012 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm in Wellington, NZ, on Xnet.

Latency usually around 200ms +/- a bit, feels good, I don't feel a lag.
Only had a major lag spike once, shortly after a maintenance, guess the server was a bit overloaded, locked up as I ran into a mob of monsters; was dead when the action returned after 20 secs. :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]