100 Troll Warrior
/sadface
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
=(
Reply Quote
monk can't use almost all 2-handers...
Reply Quote
They need mighty fist weapons for the Barbarian. Like huge giant metal fists and and super spiked gloves with daggers instead of nails.
Reply Quote
Or how bout no weapons. Lets use your gloves armor rating as the weapon damage. While impractical, it would make for a nice challenge.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I propose a new passive, for when the first live update comes along:

Pulp Smashing. The savage barbarian forgoes the use of his weapons, instead relying on his fists. With modifiers a bit like -10% damage, +5% attack speed, +10% running speed, where you trade raw damage for speed and mobility. It would essentially transform your weapons into stat sticks.

Slow two handers would look more Hulk-ish, while dual wielding would probably look more E. Honda-ish.

But, of course, this is just some morning day-dreaming ;P
Reply Quote
I don't know if anybody else noticed, but the original concept art for the "gear progression" of the barbarian showed the barbarian sporting a fist weapon in one of his hands and an axe in the other if I remember correctly. Kind of a shame that fist weapons are strictly locked down to the monks.

As a matter of fact here is a link to the original concept art.

http://images.wikia.com/diablo3/images/b/bf/Barbarianconceptart.JPG
Edited by Elesdee on 5/3/2012 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^I think that's part of his armor or glove or gauntlet or whatever. Some armors will currently display spikes sprouting from your arm, but you can't use them to attack.

Dual-wielding wands would be pretty hilarious, though. If barbs can wear wands.
Edited by Auragami on 5/3/2012 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
Not sure why you'd prefer a fist weapon over an axe that size of a man's torso.

Or a hammer that's the only thing in the room bigger than you are.
Reply Quote
would be funny if the barb could use fist weapons and actually use them, unlike the monk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]