Diablo® III

Your Diablo 3 Mouse?

Well that clinches it. Just bit on the Inferno. Sometimes it great living in Asia, cost me about 1/3 what the RAT normally goes for.

Holy balls does that thing look nice and the reviewers seem to adore it. Looked bland at first but I didn't see the LEDs...pretty, and now every component of my PC is glowy.

Don't like it being wired, but something that looks like that *and* can do macro features - do want.

Has anyone been banned for using macro features on their actual peripherals in games?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'm using my steelseries diablo mouse, It's so purdy.
Reply Quote
Well that clinches it. Just bit on the Inferno. Sometimes it great living in Asia, cost me about 1/3 what the RAT normally goes for.

Holy balls does that thing look nice and the reviewers seem to adore it. Looked bland at first but I didn't see the LEDs...pretty, and now every component of my PC is glowy.

Don't like it being wired, but something that looks like that *and* can do macro features - do want.

Has anyone been banned for using macro features on their actual peripherals in games?

Good luck on that, let me know how it works. Coolermaster are one of those fringe groups that make some pretty good stuff. Hope the wire isn't too annoying.
Reply Quote
I use a Razr Naga.

When I first got it, I was alittle..."12 thumb buttons? Really?"

But now I can't go back. It changes the way you play games. In a good way.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Cyborg MMO7 here. All the sensor crap has been fixed and loving this mouse. I have used razer everything and just can't get past how light and flimsy they feel along with the skip clicking or double clicking when you hit it only once. I have to be very honest though, MMO7 is like 70 buttons (macro/keybinds) overkill. C'mon, it's D3... Could probably play it with any old mouse for $5.
Reply Quote
I'm using a cheap probably 10 dollar mouse that works just as well as 200 dollar ones.

It's not like you are allowed to use macros or anything.
Reply Quote
I would just like to add to this with a more recent update in regards to the R.A.T 9. All the problems regarding the sensor and aux buttons have been fixed, sensor is sharp and accurate now and the aux buttons seem a lot more robust and functional. This is my second R.A.T 9 and i can say the old revision of it was...lets say rubbish. This new revision bought only a few weeks back is 1000times better than its predecessor. although still very pricey compared to the others on the market.
Reply Quote
The Razer Naga is GREAT for this game. Its has 15 (or 6) thumb buttons that are actually the keyboard 1-15 strokes. This means your 1-4 buttons are bound to your thumb.

It's awesome.
Reply Quote
I bought the R.A.T 9 three years ago, it has been a fantastic gaming mouse,until recently.
I switched from a MBP to a loaded IMAC for home use. This is were the issue has arrived, the mouse will no longer install correctly. I have had a live ticket with cyborg for almost half a year and they cannot figure out the issue. It sucks, I'm used to playing with the mouse, now going back to board play has been a nightmare.
While I really enjoy playing the R.A.T I would not recommend it to anyone.
I hope this helps.
To be more specific the non working feature is the programing part of the mouse, this is what makes the mouse so good. Also I do not have the same issues when using the gaming PC.
Reply Quote
you necro'd a 2 yr old thread that someone necro'd 1 year ago as well, LOL

but since im here, razr naga FTW 2013 edition tho :(
Reply Quote
Yowzer, somone necro'ed one of my old threads hard!

I'm currently using the Naga Hex. This thing is *built* for D3, and I hated the regular naga with a passion.

Wish it was Wireless, but ah well.
Reply Quote
DO not get any microsoft or razor ones
everything else is fine (unless they are like those from mircosoft or razor)
Reply Quote
03/31/2014 08:51 AMPosted by Ren
DO not get any microsoft or razor ones
everything else is fine (unless they are like those from mircosoft or razor)

Why exactly? I recently went Razor and could not be happier.
Reply Quote
I've been using a Func MS-3 for about a year now and I love it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826247001
Reply Quote
Ive used many different brands and style of mice in my many years of computer gaming; by far the most comfortable, customizable and game enhancing. its amazing for FPS and great for any other style game The extra buttons are nice and it doesn't have anything it doesn't need, super sleek.

also its at a good price point for a nice gaming mouse ($55ish)
Reply Quote
For me, the CM Spawn is just about the perfect mouse. Nothing's ever come close to the shape of this thing. I'm just glad enough people hold mice like me that they designed a mouse around it.
Reply Quote
Zowie EC2 Evo

[quote]
Also for example, I can actually hold my logitech off the mousepad and it will track properly. Not that it is practical, but shows the accuracy of the sensor. When you buy the most expensive mouse out there, you expect the best

That's actually makes a sensor terrible. You don't want your sensor to track anything when you lift your mouse.
Edited by stroppr#2295 on 3/31/2014 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Still using my trusty Razer Naga. I love it. The button configuration works well for me and it is extremely comfortable.
Reply Quote
I'm running Corsair M90 and love it, still waiting to upgrade my keyborad, Ducky shine 3 or corsair K95?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]