Diablo® III

Diablo II Ladder Reset – May 2

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
As we all anxiously await the release of Diablo III on May 15, we invite you to come enjoy one last hurrah in Diablo II as we reset the ladder the morning of May 2. We anticipate the realms could be down for up to six hours during the reset, and during that time all existing ladder characters will be converted to non-ladder. All characters and items being converted to non-ladder will remain intact, but once converted these characters will no longer have access to ladder content such as creating ladder-only rune words.

This ladder reset, like all those before it, creates a clean slate where all ladder characters begin at level 1 with no previous items to help them. To participate, simply wait until the Diablo II realms return to service on May 2, log in to Battle.net, and tick the “Ladder Character” checkbox when creating a new character. You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II in-game Battle.net interface.

Of course if you haven’t yet tried Diablo II you can find the Battle Chest at any fine PC game retail store, as well as our online Blizzard Store. You can alternatively purchase digital copies of Diablo II and the Lord of Destruction expansion, which you can begin downloading and playing immediately.

For more information on ladder characters please visit the Arreat Summit.
Huzzah!
seeing as this might be the last ladder reset, will blizzard be holding a contest for first 99?
Blizzard Employee
04/18/2012 04:47 PMPosted by D3BETA
seeing as this might be the last ladder reset, will blizzard be holding a contest for first 99?

We don't have any plans to stop supporting Diablo II, including ladder resets.
What about doing something about bots?
04/18/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Nich

Not going to happen. Just put /dnd and create private game with friends. No BOTS ever.
i'ma get me some uh dem jollies!!

^_^
MVP - Technical Support
There are pretty decent filters you can use now since the last patch they did. If you do some searching people have pre made ones that already block most bots pretty effectively as well.
Dang it! Just started a new character :~(
View profile
04/18/2012 04:47 PMPosted by D3BETA
yeah... lets race the bots!

too bad they cant give actual players on D2 the ability to do some bot control. Be nice to have ppl actively removing spam & leveling bots in the game.
Edited by repeatloader#1506 on 4/18/2012 5:24 PM PDT
My body is ready.
04/18/2012 05:00 PMPosted by DoomBringer

Not going to happen. Just put /dnd and create private game with friends. No BOTS ever.

Does /dnd block chat or just whispers?

I can't stand my whole screen getting buried in chat spam.
I thought /dnd just gave an auto reply, whatever you type after it. Does it also block chat messages? The chat bots really have broken D2.
100 Orc Death Knight
any plan to fix the anya quest bug? the one where you die and lose the resist until you rejoin the game, it's been about 10 years.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]