Diablo® III

NO MID NIGHT LAUNCHES for AUS

Theres already a confirmation that the servers will be online 5:00pm 15th of may in australian UTC +10. If stores give them out at 7am you won't be able to play till the servers are online anyway lol.
Reply Quote
Ah my gawd.
I got the Tuesday off, better change it to the next day, so I can play the entire night and day.
Reply Quote
I just read this:

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/events/d3-opening/index.html#summary

And there's launches for every region. But nothing for Australia this time around. I dunno why. Maybe the SC2 launch was not to blizzard's liking. I hope it was. I really liked the SC2 launch.

I was looking forward to there being at least one launch event in Australia. But it seems there will be none.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah I was shocked to be told Diablo 3 "ISN'T WORTH" a midnight launch by EB.

Apparently popular games like WoW expansions are worth a midnight launch but Diablo 3 isn't.
Reply Quote

Apparently popular games like WoW expansions are worth a midnight launch but Diablo 3 isn't.

You fool. Its not about worthy, its about not unlocking till 17 hours past midnight. They learned from the midnight launches from WoW expos that this is how Blizzard wants to release.
Reply Quote

Weird. The guy at the EB store near me was very sure that they'll be doing a midnight launch. We didn't talk about the server start times though.

Still. I'd rather get it at midnight and get the installation going and what not, even if I have to wait for the US to wake up.

It does suck that we have to wait though. I dont think we should have to. But after 5-9pm AEST 15th May, no one will care.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]