Diablo® III

Taking your time

I know alot of players are going to jump on D3, and grind as fast as possible. They will skip over every interaction with every npc in the game, I admit i have done this myself. But im going to take a different approach in diablo 3, i feel like the story and lore is such a huge part of this game.. So im gonna take my time with D3 get into the story, listen to the lore.

Im so excited for this game that i read The book of cain, just to refresh my memory of the story. And im glad i did, it is a great book well written. I plan on reading it again the week of release to really get myself into it.

There will be no rushing for me in this game, gonna Take My Time I dont care if u get to level 60 before me, Trust me you will. I have a full-time job and full-time girlfriend. i mean dont get me wrong i wanna level fast and get things done. Just with a different approach. By the way i have already given my GF a heads up that for the first few weeks after release shes not going to get anywere near as much attention as usual lol. And that im going to be playing hours on end, Thank god shes cool with it and understands, she probably realized how serious i am when i spent a pretty penny for a new Alienware x51 with the gtx 555 graphics card just for this game lol.

So let me know guys, how u feel about this approach and how u will be playing D3

Cya in Sanctuary!
Reply Quote
Did the same, had a nice long chat with everyone. Read all the journals, books, etc.
Reply Quote
I want to absorb as much of the story as I can in the first playthrough before I go wild in the prior ones to level and gear up.
Reply Quote
Same here my friend, my GF is worried, but i must bring balance to the force.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]