Diablo® III

Mightyape CE delivery time info. (NZ)

We'll be dispatching the game on the 14th via overnight courier, so it will arrive with you sometime on the 15th.

We're unable to guarantee exactly when you will receive it, it depends on where your address is along your courier drivers route. But if you normally receive items in the morning then this shouldn't be any different.

After inquiring about delivery time, this is the response.
Overnight courier on the 14th, sounds promising.
Reply Quote
Just remember to wake up at 5am and wait by the door. Package deliverers love to creep up to your door at 6am, whisper "is anybody home", write poorly on a "Sorry we missed you" card, and run, leaving you without the game on release day
Reply Quote
04/20/2012 05:31 AMPosted by Trust
Just remember to wake up at 5am and wait by the door. Package deliverers love to creep up to your door at 6am, whisper "is anybody home", write poorly on a "Sorry we missed you" card, and run, leaving you without the game on release day

Someone reading this might think you're joking, but it's true!

I've had to camp by the door (literally...I had a book.) to make sure.

"I thought I heard a ninja outside, trying to knock on the door without making a sound, the atoms of his hand gently caressing the wood like a lover, without making a sound..."
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
If it's anything like the WoW CE's from MightyApe, if you live rural, expect it on the 16th.
Reply Quote
Don't forget the server wont be live until 7pm our time.
Reply Quote
I have always had a good experience with the couriers Mighty Ape uses. They always leave the package at my door.
Much prefer this over the Fastway approach, which is to stop at the letterbox and throw a "card to call" out the window. Jerks.
Reply Quote
Same here Cabby. Also they're very good at overnight courier, when i didn't get my 360 on launch they sent me a free game!
Reply Quote
This is why i will be getting my CE from EB games at midnight. Did cost more but its more of a safeguard.
Reply Quote
04/21/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Baneusprime
If it's anything like the WoW CE's from MightyApe, if you live rural, expect it on the 16th.

How rural are we talking here? I'm in rural Otago, about as far as you can get from MA's depot and i've yet to not have a game arrive on release date, including the Cata CE with all that crap Blizz pulled about not letting them send it the day before that (apparently) got sorted in time to allow it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]