Diablo® III

Diablo III Beta Maintenance - 4/21

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
We're preparing to bring down the Diablo III beta at 8:00 a.m. PDT to quickly address an issue, and will be gradually increasing the amount of players allowed on after it's complete. This may result in an Error 37 while attempting to log in, and we recommend that you keep trying. Thank you for your patience.

[Update 9:38am PDT]
We're continuing to work to resolve some remaining issues, and we expect we'll be able to bring the game servers back up within the next 30 minutes. Thank you for your continued patience and assistance in the open beta stress test.

[Update 10:13am PDT]
The beta is available and we're slowly increasing concurrency caps to monitor stability. You may see an error when attempting to log in because the servers are full due to the lowered cap. We appreciate your patience and ask that you continue attempting to log in.

[Update 12:11pm PDT]
We're in the process of bringing down the beta service for a brief time and will be bringing it back up with gradually increasing concurrency caps. When attempting to log in you may see a variety of errors, and we recommend you keep trying. Thank you for your patience and continued help during this stress test.

[Update 3:12pm PDT]
Realms are back up and we're gradually increasing player caps as we monitor stability. Please enjoy!
Edited by Bashiok on 4/21/2012 3:35 PM PDT
Thanks Bashiok, great game.

Seen a lot of error code 3004, including myself. This is when selected Resume Game.

Selected Public Game and was in a group in seconds. Although I've seen other posts that say they had problems, too.

PS: Lol 5 years in WoW and I get a first in D3 - must be a good omen.

Edited by SixSixSix#1326 on 4/21/2012 7:14 AM PDT
49 minutes... what to do?

btw, Bashiok, thanks for the post. i just want to get back in there! this game is so AWESOME!
Edited by muggles#2138 on 4/21/2012 7:13 AM PDT
49 minutes... what to do?

btw, Bashiok, thanks for the post. i just want to get back in there! this game is so AWESOME!

Do what I do, play D2/LOD Median XL Mod.
loooks like they might have started early
if i don't get error 37, when i'm logged it, its error 30008 (i think) for timeout error for single player.

when i eventually get into the game to play, the latency measured in msec is way too high for the game to be bearable to play normally, like 250 was lowest i got from eu, thats normal, in eu i expect 40 ish, but was running anywhere between 1k and 4500 msec urgh to play

side note, public games in asap.
Then when the issues will be resolved? ^^
When is 8 a.m pdt?
PDT is -8 from GMT and EST is -5. So for us on the east coast it is 10:34 EST now and 7:34 PDT there.
04/21/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Bergsprekken
When is 8 a.m pdt?

Easy way to remember: PDT +3 = east coast.
if your in est.. take 3 hours away.. 8am there 11am here
90 Undead Mage
04/21/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Bashiok
We're preparing to bring down the Diablo III beta at 8:00 a.m. PDT to quickly address an issue, and will be gradually increasing the amount of players allowed on after it's complete. This may result in an Error 37 while attempting to log in, and we recommend that you keep trying. Thank you for your patience.

This will resolve error 3004 too?
how long will it be down?
Yes how long?
I had the 3004 error as well, when trying to resume my game with my monk. I just had to keep trying to resume, and after about 8 tries or so, I got in. Probably the network having trouble retrieving your saved game ( your Quests, Items..etc..) due to the network being heavily stressed.
Technically, that would be the second hand
Edited by GinjaNinja#2731 on 4/21/2012 8:04 AM PDT
quickly is exactly for how long? 15 minutes? 1 hour?
You never played any blizzard game ever? quickley is from 5 minutes to about 1-2 weeks :)
04/21/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Xsis
quickly is exactly for how long? 15 minutes? 1 hour?

3 Drakk-sim rotations
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]