Diablo® III

Diablo® III Open Beta Weekend

(Locked)

Very cool

Thank You
!@#$ just got real
Blizzard just earned tons of +points from many people.

Blizzard, proving why they are the best Company.
Thanks.
Holy crap! Thank you SO much!
I have a big actuarial exam this Monday so I won't be playing. Release is close enough anyways.
Blizzard just earned tons of +points from many people.

Blizzard, proving why they are the best Company.

That may be over-reacting a tad.

They've gotten lots of heat in the past couple years.. since Battle.net 2.0 and Starcraft, and many decisions in this game.

And they've stubbornly stuck to some of those decisions, despite many large outcries against them. There has been some bad blood and ill will.

It could easily be seen as them doing a calculated move to buy goodwill.

But I'm still glad to finally get to try the game. It will make or break my purchase decision.

I won't get into half the stuff you said but when companies say "hey, pay us to test our game" knowing people will do that and think you are the best company ever, is a calculated move that even has financial gains.
25 Troll Hunter
Thanks Blizzard! Looking forward to enjoying your hard work!
Awesome. Funny how they came back to their previous statement and give us all a sneak peak. And also OMG Diablo icon in forums!
Nice! Too bad I got alot of stuff to do this weekend. Can't cancel my work for this, since release date near. Still, very nice job, I hope the servers will accomplish the stress test.
I know what I'm NOT playing this weekend. Good thing the beta servers aren't shutting down till May 1st.
04/20/2012 04:04 AMPosted by Niels
Nice! Too bad I got alot of stuff to do this weekend. Can't cancel my work for this, since release date near. Still, very nice job, I hope the servers will accomplish the stress test.

Same here!
04/19/2012 10:05 PMPosted by OJsimpson
just in time for 4/20 aswell, bad assery

HAHAHA that's what I said, they are just giving us lovers of the halfling leaf a nice little present. Happy 4/20 everyone.
Edited by Bloodfrenzy#1676 on 4/20/2012 4:30 AM PDT
Magister, i only have one thing to say. playing the game up to what is essentially blood raven (far more badass then bloodraven, but still blood raven) shouldn't "make or break" your purchase decision. that is all x3
awee yeeeaaa
I wonder how many people are going to complain about the Beta being too short? Any takers?
04/20/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Gaberic232
I wonder how many people are going to complain about the Beta being too short? Any takers?

my bet is people saying LOL act 1 is it small!!!! lol
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]