Diablo® III

Where to buy D3

Sup folks, looking for options to buy D3 especially considering im doing extra credits for uni and all and dont work full time. Money is tight like a nun's <insert profanity>

Both EB's in Cannington want $89.00 for SE

Any tips welcome, i would need to pre-order and would like to pick the game up in person.

Live in Bentley/ Perth

On a side note;
I think i heard something on triple J about the gov setting up some sort of team to stop money gouging, anyone know more of this? I'd think it would be somewhat relevant to the entertainment industry.

Im especially disapointed how we pay a surplus on anything, even big o'l blizz them selves are charging more than they are Americans, despite our stronger dollar. I find it worse than criminal.
Reply Quote
10 Human Mage
considered doing a digital purchase?
you don't get a box but you will get it priced properly (and probably on par with what the US pays given exchange rate and conversion fees)
Reply Quote
Maybe try JB Hifi in Carousel, it was $78 there I think? I pre-ordered the CE from them about a year ago so not sure what the latest price is. :X
Reply Quote
Gamelane website is selling Diablo3 US version... CD key only for 59.99.

Can anyone vouch for this website? I just moved to Australia but it seems a bit absurd to have to pay 80 AUD for the same game (digital download(Blizzard Price)) when the guys in the US pay only 57 AUD(Blizzard Price) for it... I mean I can understand hard copy.. cause they have to print and ship them to Australia. But for DIGITAL DOWNLOAD? Come on...
Edited by ChaSiu#1673 on 4/22/2012 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]