Diablo® III

Open Beta - Tips & Troubleshooting

(Locked)

04/22/2012 04:00 PMPosted by DiscoBall

I tend to stay with the group for the most part when starting in because of the exp but when we hit Cath lvl 4 and have to find the way down I have lingered off on my own a few times. Though I ended up porting to town and grabbing a standard to catch up.

And when you find it, you tell everyone to port to you... or you port to your team when they find it, right? That is divide and conquer, not what I am talking about.

Yeah, I know what you mean. And yes, I let everyone know I found it. It's just rude to solo down to the Skeleton Kings crypt and hog all the exp when it's open beta and people are all trying to beta max.
The message inside beta changed from down for 60 minutes to down until 5 PM PST. Looks like we have another hour.
Message updated. Servers hopefully up by 5 PDT. Do some math and find out your time zone, but basically another hour or so.
So, those yeller items that randomly drop off Leoric. Anyone found some they are actually using?
I want to finish this Adventuring set to see if a complete one will be recognized!
haven't been able to get on once this weekend...

getting flash backs on bf3.. really hope this game inst headed in that direction.
85 Worgen Warrior
I am close to getting my Overachiver achive just need 2 more guys to reach lvl 13 My WD is like 6 bars away from that once I log back on! C'mon Blizz keep up the good work and get the server(s) online again!!! XD

EDIT1: Fixed Derped spelling.
Edited by Titanbane on 4/22/2012 4:27 PM PDT
85 Undead Mage
The beta should go on an extra day to make up for all the downtime.
@slayvus
yup, in fact ive used almost all of the ones ive gotten
04/22/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Slayvus
So, those yeller items that randomly drop off Leoric. Anyone found some they are actually using?

Yes, but I have had to transfer all of them to another toon as they were not appropriate for the class that found them (Wizard found the knuckles, etc)
The first one I found, I just salvaged...
If you are still complaining about not getting on yet, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's probably your fault.
"Oh look, crows in the background..and a scarecrow...wtf~"

CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW
04/22/2012 04:32 PMPosted by DiscoBall

Yes, but I have had to transfer all of them to another toon as they were not appropriate for the class that found them (Wizard found the knuckles, etc)

I'm sorry but what's a "yeller item"?
04/22/2012 04:35 PMPosted by RedAntares

I was speaking hick for yellow.
85 Orc Warrior
my launcher is bugged

UPDATIUNG BLIZZARD LAUNCHER 0%
Vidya Games
85 Tauren Druid
? what ?
im really not sure how you can possibly not have been on at all yet by now if youve been trying, i have over 15 hours of gameplay

I was speaking hick for yellow.

Oh, thank you for clearing that out! I've got one yellow item with each virgin kill of the final boss except with the Barb, I'm kinda sad because I got an amazing orb with my Wiz that's going to disappear. :(
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]