Diablo® III

Open Beta - Tips & Troubleshooting

(Locked)

is anyone in right now or are servers down?
04/22/2012 04:40 PMPosted by CharrCharr
is anyone in right now or are servers down?

Servers are down, it seems.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
i need some serious help ive downloaded the beta but anytime i try to get inot it the game loads but the screen appears in the top left hand corner of my screen with over half of the stuff cut of i dont know what to do and its not my computer i tried everything some help would be great and ty in advance :D
@redAntares
going to DISSAPEAR!?
i need some serious help ive downloaded the beta but anytime i try to get inot it the game loads but the screen appears in the top left hand corner of my screen with over half of the stuff cut of i dont know what to do and its not my computer i tried everything some help would be great and ty in advance :D

I had the same thing, go to options and change the resolution to your computer screens resolution
Edited by TonySt4rks#1776 on 4/22/2012 4:44 PM PDT
@redAntares
going to DISSAPEAR!?

Oh yeah, you know, once they wipe out the BETA characters before release.
Just got back in. Just FYI.
@redAntares
NO! NO! WHHYYYY!?
90 Blood Elf Rogue
is there a way to change it before you hit play because if not idk what to do
Server is up, peeps!
Edited by StOrmRush on 4/22/2012 4:51 PM PDT
100 Tauren Paladin
i just got it sunday and it ends tomorrow :( awww
Updating Setup Files? It says this when i try to start the downloader to play
85 Troll Shaman
didnt get a message about system requirements not being good enough and all my video settings are turned as low as possible but my frame rate is still no higher than 9 fps. just curious if thats due to the beta or if its a problem on my end?
85 Goblin Shaman
I have been getting error code 3007 for two days. none of the other dialog boxes open to show that my account is initializing. I just hit Log in and it waits 30 secs or so and then i get the error. Even when i enter the wrong account information it only brings up error code 3007. I have followed the suggestions and continued to try and log in, but to no avail. I'm attempting to be patient, but i have not been able to log in even once and the only issue i have been having is error code 3007. I'm only allowed to play till Monday since this is the open beta so i really want to get a taste of the game! any information would be greatly appreciated

- thanks
32 Troll Hunter
having trouble logging on to some hero's
The servers still up? Because I am trying to log in now and it won't let me. I just got home from out of town and have been wanting to play but of course I won't get in before the beta closes ;-(
I have been getting error code 3007 for two days. none of the other dialog boxes open to show that my account is initializing. I just hit Log in and it waits 30 secs or so and then i get the error. Even when i enter the wrong account information it only brings up error code 3007. I have followed the suggestions and continued to try and log in, but to no avail. I'm attempting to be patient, but i have not been able to log in even once and the only issue i have been having is error code 3007. I'm only allowed to play till Monday since this is the open beta so i really want to get a taste of the game! any information would be greatly appreciated

- thanks

Ditto, im pissed
100 Blood Elf Mage
I am getting failed to launch Diablo III Launcher after getting kicked off several hours ago...then an error message that said D3 was running...
Edited by Katea on 4/22/2012 9:29 PM PDT
85 Human Warrior

- thanks

Ditto, im pissed

As they said at the start of this post, this is not a demo. It was never intended that everyone get a 'taste' of the game. Those getting errors simply drew the short straw, while those able to log in are there for a user-based stress test.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]