Diablo® III

Open Beta - Tips & Troubleshooting

(Locked)

Hope I'm able to at least try one character before open beta ends. I opted in to the beta test back in September and entered every beta key giveaway in existence for D3, and didn't get in. Now, it seems I can't even get in when it's "open."

FML.
I just was allowed in, however I cannot log into a server after I've selected my class. It says I'm a level 0 nothing lol.
Just completed beta with a friend, me as a wizard and playing from Australia, he as wd and playing from Singapore. Glad to say that everything went smoothly.
Edited by neilliens#1952 on 4/20/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Is anyone else having the "Login" button disabled? :/ wtf?!
can you have the client remember password, as well as account name please?

I am getting RSI from typing my password a million times already lol
You all need to settle down. This is Beta, and it is a stress test. Nobody is guaranteed play time. This whole weekend is to find these exact kind of issues so that on the 15th when it is RELEASED we wont have them.

Stay strong Bashiok.

I still have work for 6 more hours so hopfully its better by then :)

Well said actually. I'll chill out with some of my clanies and then try again in like 7 - 8 hours. I just need to get in for an hour during the whole weekend to test if my PC handles the game. And would be great for my clanies as well to test it! (I know you guys are reading this! Don't play dumb on me damn it!)
90 Orc Shaman

copy/paste password is what i`ve been doing.
You`re welcome.
AlienOne - same for me man... it sux hey... but not long till release now anyway!
bash, will you post here when more slots are opened up? I'm sure alot of ppl dont want to leave the client open for just the news feed
90 Goblin Warlock

I copied mine to clipboard. Ctrl-V a few times to see if I get back in, tab out to forums for a few minutes and then try again. If nothing else, I'll be playing after I get off work. Assuming I'm not ready to crawl into bed and die considering I'll have been up for 30 hours by time I get home. <.<
04/20/2012 02:21 PMPosted by lilqerupt
I just was allowed in, however I cannot log into a server after I've selected my class. It says I'm a level 0 nothing lol.

Same. I'm trying to determine if there's a correlation between the "Level 0 Unknown" bug and your name not appearing in the chat rooms.
90 Tauren Druid
AHhhhh....the joys of waiting at the turnstile to get my "free goodies". Lol I didnt pay for anything and I know they are triing to work out the inevitable kinks. So I got all week end, hopefully I'll get a shot a trying my hand at a Witch Doctor before this all ends. Keep pluggin away me hearties I gots faith in ya. Cya'll when I cya.

;)

Dude it doesn't even bother checking if you typed your password in correctly.. It will give you the error 37 without actually bothering to check it. Thats my theory, cause if I type my pass in incorrectly the "error 37" pops up just as quickly.
so basically nothing has changed and people who get in will leave their computers on till the 23rd, i cant even download the client????
85 Worgen Hunter
Can someone go next door and ask how WoW does it? I can't believe they do not have a business plan to handle something that is known today. They use the same server. It should be a copy past. Hope someone writes down what they changed so it does not happen on the 15th.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Any possible ETA Blizzard?
I read that the Error 12 is from having an old BattleTag. I went into Battle.net and used the change function they allowed to create a new tag. After multiple attempts at logging in with the new account details I was successful. I am logged in and character created!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]