Diablo® III

Long installation

Copy The game from your bro's pc i had htis problem and i had to download extra files to get it to work
Edited by Tethra#2839 on 4/20/2012 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i am having the same problem and i'm running win7 with 64 bits
Reply Quote
04/20/2012 02:47 AMPosted by mansfield
I know program files but, there is no diablo 3 beta folder, what would it be under?

Check in the Battle.net folder
Reply Quote
It only took me 30 minutes to dl d3 on my desktop :X an hour on my laptop though.
Reply Quote
the battle.net folder in program data only has the usual agent, client, setup folders
Reply Quote
the agent.exe program has issues with virus and internet filters. Make sure to include the agent.exe program as an exemption.
Reply Quote
Mine only loads up to 1/3. Ended up deleting the battlenet folder so that it could at least load that far.
Reply Quote
I have Windows 7 64 bit. RH click on DIII beta icon. Selected properties, compatibility, changed from XP service pack 3 to Windows 7, applied and ran program as admin. Went into internet options, connections, LAN settings, deselected automatic detect and applied. DIII will now be downloaded in about 15mins =) Thanks for the tips!
Edited by Koldwar#1299 on 4/20/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Try doing this:
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel
- Click Internet Options (This might be under Network and Internet)
- Click on the Connections tab
- Click LAN Settings
- Uncheck Use a Proxy Server for your LAN
- If Use a Proxy Server for your LAN is already unchecked, try to toggle “Automatically detect settings”. If it is checked, uncheck it. If it is not checked, check it.
- Click OK.

It worked for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]