Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I have Windows 7 64 bit. RH click on DIII beta icon. Selected properties, compatibility, changed from XP service pack 3 to Windows 7, applied and ran program as admin. Went into internet options, connections, LAN settings, deselected automatic detect and applied. DIII will now be downloaded in about 15mins =) Thanks for the tips!
Edited by Koldwar#1299 on 4/20/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Try doing this:
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel
- Click Internet Options (This might be under Network and Internet)
- Click on the Connections tab
- Click LAN Settings
- Uncheck Use a Proxy Server for your LAN
- If Use a Proxy Server for your LAN is already unchecked, try to toggle “Automatically detect settings”. If it is checked, uncheck it. If it is not checked, check it.
- Click OK.
It worked for me.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.