Diablo® III

Diabo 3 Collector's Edition Aust

Does anyone know where i can buy Diablo 3 Collector's Edtion. looking ever where but cant find one to buy.. is it just the dates and will it come out a latter date!!
Reply Quote
Harvey Norman could still have some. But you would have to be very lucky.

Otherwise you are extremely late on this and are almost certain to miss out entirely. CEs normally do not restock like they do in the US.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 4/20/2012 4:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thank you Hypersonic

Might be out of luck but dosen't matter i already have the game VRI Battle net and the all that matter thanks you anyway

happy gamming

Harvey Norman could still have some. But you would have to be very lucky.

Otherwise you are extremely late on this and are almost certain to miss out entirely. CEs normally do not restock like they do in the US.
Reply Quote
Chances are if you go to EB games, they'll tell you that they don't have any left. But a few days after release, they'll have some sitting on shelves. If you're an EBWorld member, keep an eye on your email. Sometimes they deliberately keep a few extra CEs to sell online to members.
Reply Quote
Games AUS advertised on their facebook page a couple of days ago they had a couple available for pre order.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/22/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Eternity
Chances are if you go to EB games, they'll tell you that they don't have any left. But a few days after release, they'll have some sitting on shelves. If you're an EBWorld member, keep an eye on your email. Sometimes they deliberately keep a few extra CEs to sell online to members.

This. Chances are by now your best bet is to hope some CEs do not get picked up by pre-order customers. IIRC EB Games hold pre-orders for 24 hours and if they are not picked up, they get put back on the shelf.
Reply Quote
Game Aus were taking preorders right up til yesterday. Besides Dungeon Crawl in VIC ($199), i saw a guy selling preorders on gumtree for around $170 mark. I dont have a link but i remember he was located in Singara WA and was willing to express post them out. That was this morning around 10am.

It's eithet that or ebay... Average bid $220+ tho..
Reply Quote
I have preordered my CE from EB games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]