- Arrows being shot after enemies already hit or still in the air when enemy has already been hit.
- Being hit when I was NEVER in range.
- Spells hitting enemies before animation or effects are shot off.
- Minor Rubber banding. ie short distance and not often
Multiple was basically the same problems x2.
Ping 400+ Problems (happened on the Sunday of the open beta/heavy multiplayer action any day):
- Major Rubber banding
- Spell animations not even shown because they were so far off timing when repeatedly used.
Intel Core i5 2500K OC'd
Asus P8Z68-V PRO-GEN4 MB
G.Skill 8GB Kit
Samsung 1TB Spinpoint F3
Cooler Master Storm Trooper Black Case
Antec TPQ-1200 1200W TruePower Quattro
2x Raedon 6970s
Premium Speed Optus Cable.
Other recent single player experiences:
BF3: Ping 0; settings highest
Deus X - Human Rev: Ping 0; settings highest
Skyrim: Ping 0; settings highest
The Witcher 2: Ping 0; settings highest
Other recent muliplayer experiences:
BF3: Ping 10-80ms; settings highest - No probs (other than hackers :S)
CS:S: Ping 10-40ms; settings highest - No probs (other than hackers :S)
Dungeon Defenders: Ping 10-100ms; settings highest - No probs
L4D2: Ping 10-80ms; settings highest - No probs
TF2: Ping 10-80ms; settings highest - No probs
Borderlands: Ping 0ms (LAN); settings highest - No probs
I believe the last game that I played that was online and I was used US servers would be WOW (6 years ago?) - Anyway that was around 200ms and probably more playable than D3. I guess because it was not as fast.
Mechwarrior 4 - Mercs (10years ago). I played this on US servers because the player base was more vast. 200ms pings, Pretty stable, fast mechs were a bit of an issue minor rubber banding.