Diablo® III

"Make a Battletag"

85 Draenei Paladin
I HAVE a battletag, man!

So, anyways, I have a battletag, but when I try to use the pretty diablo skull as my picture it insists that I make one. But I can't make one, because I have one. So I can't post unless I use my WoW characters.

So.. it's a bug. So squishy-squashy it. :)
Reply Quote
Same here. Weirdly it happened right after adding mobile authentication and text alerts. I'm just worried it's going to think I'm from open beta and remove me tomorrow even though I've been in for months.

Edit: Just says D3BETA
Edited by LiquidSnake on 4/22/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Still not working.
Reply Quote
Yup, doing it to me too. I changed my battletag in my Battle.net account when the offer to do so came up, and now I'm locked out of posting with my beta account because it wants me to make a battletag.

I swear, the whole battletag/naming thing is pretty out of hand and needlessly confusing. Poorly thought-out, IMO.
Edited by FreeJack on 4/24/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is happening to me too, and I did not recently add mobile authenticator, text alerts, nor have I changed my Battletag since making it months ago.
Reply Quote
Me too, really annoying since my only option seems to be to change it...and I can't change it to the same one I had :|. Rabble rabble rabble!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
so add me to this list too my battle tag was working eariler but then i added mobile alerts and now its doing this. i tried changing my battletag to somethign else and that was a no go and now i cant CHANGE IT BACK
Reply Quote
I have the same problem but it happens randomly, d3beta, and I can't post. Would it have something to do with the fact I created my battle tag on the eu website by mistake ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]