Diablo® III

Exploding Palm is Better in Groups

I played as a wizard when static field and nova were the most OP things in the world. Then came elemental immune mobs and that went out the window. lol

Then i rolled a Fury Druid with so much DR, LL, and HP that a full 8 man cow run was nothing. Sitting there just owning cows in the face.

My Arkane Valor 1.08 chest piece gave me so much life that i never came close to death.

Then they patched that too. GRRRRRR

Then i made a Zon with the Zephyr bow. Which was OP and i believe was a hacked bow. That was back in college.

Then a few years later i made the pallies. Hammerdin, Auradin.

These have been my guys for the past year or so. But i rarely play Diablo 2. I only log in to save my chars from deletion.

I have paid for Full auradin sets and just gave them to players who were new or fathers who were trying to play with their kids. $15 well spent (^-^)
Reply Quote
Did a bit more testing to verify stuff that's already been said, and during the course of it I noticed that I wasn't seeing any crits. So I tested some more, and took screenshots of the EP explosion doing damage to over 100 targets and double checked them. No crits. I could just be getting really unlucky with my piddly 5% crit chance, but I doubt it. It probably can't crit.
Reply Quote
Never thought that it could crit but this is also good information. Thank you G3pwood. Good research
Reply Quote
http://www.d3inferno.com/affixes/Skill_Monk_ExplodingPalm_8.html
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]