Diablo® III

My plan for RMAH...

90 Undead Mage
Is to get as much high MF and GF gear, plus any and all legendary items and list them all on RMAH as often as possible. Because even if they are only $1-3 each, multiple listings will really add up. :)
Reply Quote
What will you do with the tens of dollars? Shopping spreeeeeee!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
04/29/2012 02:46 PMPosted by snc

Pizza hut $10 any large.

BAM
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/29/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Holybelle

Pizza hut $10 any large.

BAM

Read my mind! :O
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
lowest listing is 1.50 .. and bliz takes 1.25 of that when you sell .. sell 10 items a day for 2 bucks an item...

every day you will make 7.50

every day bliz will make 12.50

bliz loxes your stratagy
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
04/29/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Anguss
is that really how much money blizzard is going to be taking? hilarious

They take 1.25 per transaction...... Or you could sell it on the AH and lose 15% of the gold (then eventually sell the gold in bulk.... probably would have more money taken from Blizzard that way.

gold and crafting mats sell on the rmah for a 15 percent at sale fee ..

with the 1.25 fee .. people are a bit dum putting anything on the rmah lower than 6 or 8 dollars ..as it is like $8.30 cents or so that the 15% gah fee is lower than the rmah fee .. if people are puttying items on the gah for 10 or 20 dollars worth of gold they are losing ..
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
My plan is...

+XP

The value of items from level 1 - 50 won't even add up to the value of items from level 50 - 60. Why take longer to level by making a weaker character to MF gear that is low tier?

That is like picking up shiney quartz rocks while I collect the tools and power I need to mine gold.

There won't even be a need for good gear to get through Normal difficulty. I can make it through with purely drops I get from monsters with %0 MF.

This is Chess! it ain't checkers son. Long game.
Reply Quote
someone realistic.

I LIKE!!!
Reply Quote
My plan for RMAH...

...is to avoid it completely.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
my plan is to never cash out, and never deposit money into my blizz balance. so only money i make with diablo 3 will be spent on diablo 3. im not touching my paycheck for a new pair of internet boots...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/29/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Aethestine
This is Chess! it ain't checkers son. Long game.

True but long term game would imply people playing alts. So both your +Exp gear and my choice of farm gear (+MF & +Gold) are both going to work out very well. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
does anyone have a source for that 1.25$ listing fee? thats a lot higher than i thought it would be, and i cant find it anywhere on this site. thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
this is a blue response that halfway answers my question. kaivax is basically saying that the 1.25$ selling fee is correct FOR THE BETA, but he never says anything about how it will work in the launch version of the game. whether or not they change the fees when real money is at stake is yet to be seen.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4427664584?page=4#79

edit: forgot the link
Edited by AangTheNomad#1702 on 4/29/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My plan for the ah................is to never use it. I like having gear for my characters and I plan on using every character slot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]