Diablo® III

My plan for RMAH...

04/29/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Prometheium
Is to get as much high MF and GF gear, plus any and all legendary items and list them all on RMAH as often as possible. Because even if they are only $1-3 each, multiple listings will really add up. :)

I'm pretty much doing the same. I place no value in MF gear where it is the single most important stat for many Diablo fans.

My focus will be on XP bonus and GF in terms of non-dps stats for the first year or so. Only after I've established all my alts will I consider MF gear.
Edited by babinro#1836 on 4/29/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Holybelle
What will you do with the tens of dollars? Shopping spreeeeeee!!

Pizza hut $10 any large.

BAM

don't set the bar too high in life or anything
Reply Quote
if you are using the words "plan" and "RMAH" in the same sentence, then I feel sorry for your lowly station in life
Reply Quote
dont forget blizzards cut! lets see, that brings your 10 dollar profits down to about 3.20, enjoy.
Reply Quote
i remember when i was a kid too...10 dollars was a fortune. i suggest you ride that rmah idea out till u hit 12 and get a paper route...idk the age for a paper route
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
Hrm that whole Pizza comment got me thinking.

They should partner with a pizza franchise and you should be able to order pizza in game using your RMAH moniez.

/pizza and it would be delivered in 45 minutes to your door without ever having to leave your game. They could have Diablo themed pies!

"The Diablo" = Hot peppers, hot sausage, spicy pepperoni, garlic, and hot sauce.

"The Witch Doctor Deluxe" = Pineapple, ham and black olives

"The Deckard Cain Double Decker" = Two brown sausage pizzas stacked on top of each other. "Stay awhile and indigestion."

"The Butcher"= A classic with every meat available. "Ahhh....Fresh Meat!"

etc...
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Warrior
Hrm that whole Pizza comment got me thinking.

They should partner with a pizza franchise and you should be able to order pizza in game using your RMAH moniez.

/pizza and it would be delivered in 45 minutes to your door without ever having to leave your game. They could have Diablo themed pies!

"The Diablo" = Hot peppers, hot sausage, spicy pepperoni, garlic, and hot sauce.

"The Witch Doctor Deluxe" = Pineapple, ham and black olives

"The Deckard Cain Double Decker" = Two brown sausage pizzas stacked on top of each other. "Stay awhile and indigestion."

"The Butcher"= A classic with every meat available. "Ahhh....Fresh Meat!"

etc...

I won't lie, this is actually the funniest post I've seen so far on this forum. I mean, I didn't laugh, but I actually smiled.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]