Diablo® III

Anyone know what time SEA server is unlocking

85 Orc Warrior
Im really sorry if this has been stated before, but I cant find any info from googling this

I just wanted to confirm what time the SEA server unlocks, is it the same time as US?

I want to mainly play on US but, if I can play on SEA before hand I will just for fun
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Um...there is a sticky like, right at the top called "Server Unlock Times" :)

There are no 'SEA' servers for Diablo 3. We are part of the North American region for it. The sticky has the unlock times for west, central and eastern australia.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Um...there is a sticky like, right at the top called "Server Unlock Times" :)

There are no 'SEA' servers for Diablo 3. We are part of the North American region for it. The sticky has the unlock times for west, central and eastern australia.

yeh really sorry, I read that sticky, but I really thought for some reason we had a manual option to connect to SEA, that answers my question, thank you
Reply Quote
5:01PM EST.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Except that won't help, since you won't be able to install the game until the US servers come online at 5pm AEST.
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Siaer
Except that won't help, since you won't be able to install the game until the US servers come online at 5pm AEST.

That is if you have the Digital Download.

I'm not 100% sure but it sounds like the boxed games will still be going on sale on the 15th. This means you will have all day to get the game from a store, install it and wait for the servers to go live.
Reply Quote
I have already told my boss i am feeling a little sick on the 15th May...

ROCK ON!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]