Diablo® III

Multiple Diablos

50 Worgen Hunter
Something I find strange. I have seen numerous photos of Diablo all over this website that looks male,(No im not talking about the fake diablos that were in dev), but then you also see the one that is skinny like a female. But even the commercial on tv showed the male faced diablo again.

Put your Tin Foil hats on guys and get ready for this.. but...

2 Diablos. Called it.

Its a freaky Diablo free for all up in here. Hell why not, lets add Imperious as the Xpac Boss. I am sure the humans have not had enough crap from the Heavens and Hell.
Edited by PoisonLust#1380 on 4/29/2012 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i just think its more of a new age look

pimp my diablo
Reply Quote
The very idea of what Diablo is completely debunks this thread.
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Hunter
04/29/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Eightbots
The very idea of what Diablo is completely debunks this thread.

Well... what if you fight diablo.. but then he quickly jumps into Leah? Why not?
Reply Quote
73 Troll Hunter

Well... what if you fight diablo.. but then he quickly jumps into Leah? Why not?

wait.... what?
Reply Quote
Mayby the diablo in the tv commersial is a flashback of the old Diablo (wich diablo...who knows...?)

There is at least 3 incarnations of Diablo (excluding D3 Diablo) Captured Diablo way before D1, Diablo in D1 (Leorics Son) and Diablo in D2 (dark wanderer).
Could be any of them, just with more polygons... =p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]