Diablo® III

85 Night Elf Warrior
So to confirm for all those who are purchasing hard copies from game stores across the country will be able to purchase their game at midnight, then have to wait until :

New Zealand Standard Time: 7:00 PM
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 5:00 PM
Australian Central Standard Time: 4:30 PM
Australian Western Standard Time: 3:00 PM

To then be able to log in and play as the servers will not be live until then. Correct? Blizzard isn't going to stop game retailers from selling it until midnight that night are they?

I'm pretty sure i'm right but i really just wanted clarification. At what time will it be purchasable is my question really?
Reply Quote
The relase date is fixed to be the 15th - irrespective of what time the game will unlock. No store is permitted to sell it before the 15th, so midnight releases is the earliest you'll get the box itself. Then you may have to wait a little longer, depending on where you live.
Reply Quote
the times you have specified are correct. alot of game stores have stopped doing midnight releases i believe as a result of the these times.
Edited by aussiemarty#1258 on 4/26/2012 3:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
ah ok. that's understandable

Cheers :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)