Diablo® III

No Diabo III Midnight Launch Event in Austin?

So is the Irvine, CA event going to be the only event in the US for the official midnight launch? Anyone know of any stores in Austin, TX that will be doing a midnight launch?

Blizzard - are you going to host an official Austin event?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
does austin not have a local gamestop?
Reply Quote
sure, there are gamestops, but no way to get collector's edition unless you preordered about a year ago. i have a collectors edition reserved at best buy (luckily enough, one of the ones not closing), but i was hoping for a cool launch event somewhere where i could go and have fun, pick up CE and then cancel my best buy order the next day. i also figured that with Blizzard having an Austin division, that there'd be an official launch party. :/
Reply Quote
i think the only U.S one is in Irvine :/ im pretty sure they would have said something about the austin division having a launch party set up if infact they had one planned. Imo
Reply Quote
yeah thats what i figured, was just hoping i guess... bummer :(
Reply Quote
An official Austin midnight launch would be pretty rad if you want to hang out with a bunch of customer service people... otherwise, all devs are out of Irvine, so it's logistically easier for them to do a big-deal thing with box signings and such 'at home'.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I was hoping for the same thing since i live in Austin, tx... boo hoo but at least i can start my digital start up when servers go live wooooooh!
Reply Quote
There is a midnight launch party for Diable 3 starting at 10 PM tonight at the Microsoft Store int the Domain Mall! they are giving away a bunch of prizes and are getting pizza and drinks for everyone! We are waiting outside now!
Reply Quote
Microsoft Store in the Domain Mall is having a launch party for Diablo 3 starts at 10 PM tonight
Reply Quote
There's some sort of launch party at the Gamestop in the Arboretum. They said there would be prizes and trivia competitions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]