Diablo® III

How many people would buy "silver" edition?

86 Human Rogue
04/29/2012 04:06 PMPosted by HeftyStyle
Anything less than full support for Diablo 3 is blasphemy.

well, I am pretty much a heathen blasphemer, so that's cool with me
Reply Quote
I'd possibly buy Silver for $10.00 more than Bronze.

As is I'm buying the standard digital edition (bronze) since I don't value the CE anywhere near $100.00. To each their own though.
Reply Quote
I'd probably pay another $10 or so for the Silver Edition. Maybe a little more.

Assuming, of course, the ease of digital download. Honestly, the biggest turn-off of the Collectors Edition wasthat I'd have to wait around for it to be delivered if I ordered it online. The $100 price tag didn't help much, but digital download is so much more convenient. There's a lot of cool stuff in that Collectors Edition, and I'd be tempted to order one online and let it ship to my house (whenever the post office gets it here) if I could have also received some sort of code that let me digitally download the game.
Reply Quote
Everyone would buy that, and it would make the exclusive in-game items not cool anymore.
Reply Quote
Yeah I'd definitely get a silver edition if the price was right, similar situation to the OP - I'd have bought the current collectors edition if it wasn't so much more then the standard price. The reason being, didn't find a lot of value in the physical stuff as I have D2 and wasn't that interested in the skull, did like the music cd, and the box was a lot nicer but I knew I'd be tucking it away out of sight soon after I got it because I don't have heaps of shelf space like a store does.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]