Diablo® III

Critique my build please :)

90 Human Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bRjdcV!Yec!ZZYcZb

Lots of slowing abilities. Mark targets at will, backflip away at will, if I need to prep to get back health and more disc.
Reply Quote
It's a good build, I really like its theme. The fact that Caltrops is missing in this slow build does cause me to pause though. I think if you included Caltrops ruined with jagged spikes you could up your damage out put because the monsters would be taking damage from the traps and your arrows/bolts at the same time.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 5/1/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Overall, it's pretty good. But I'd change rune of Entangling Shot to Chain Gang if I were you.
You will be spamming Entangling Shot to build up your hatred, and as far as I'm aware of, the damage from Shock Collar doesn't stack, it only refreshes.
Reply Quote
Nice build Azzuna, not the fastest killer but well balanced.

What weapon do you plan to use with archery?

I would switch the rune on entangling shot to justice is served as using elemental arrow more often will outweigh the small damage shock collar adds.

I'd also switch the rune on vault to something else as I don't see you tumbling through mobs so much as tumbling away from them.

Your build really doesn't seem disc hungry enough to support taking preparation. The 60% heal is nice to have, but I think you'd get more utility from a companion(probably bat), sentry(maybe aid station if you want healing), or fan of knives/spike traps for good damage before you vault away from mobs.

@ Redcell All his attacks slow so I don't think he really needs to add caltrops.
Reply Quote
Decent, I don't like shock collar though. You could do better with either Chain Gang as proposed by an earlier guy, or even Justice is Served for huge hatred regeneration.
Reply Quote
05/01/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Fellspar
@ Redcell All his attacks slow so I don't think he really needs to add caltrops.

Noted, it's a good idea to keep redundancy to a minimum in a build, excepting CDok of course;-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]