Diablo® III

A Bot is already out for D3

90 Draenei Shaman
Well,
There is a bot for D3 already and i have seen it in action.

What do you plan to do about bots and such blizz?
Reply Quote
They plan on banning them :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
BOTs will come, what bothered me are the whispers and the adds. Buying items. Now Blizz has enable most reasons to not go outside the network, however, cheaters will be cheaters.
Reply Quote
Good luck making an effective bot for Diablo III's end game. They'd lose more money than they make.
Reply Quote
Honestly as far as the economy is concerned, I'm more worried about Chinese farmers.

Although if the Chinese farmers get their hands on some good bots o.O
Reply Quote
Honestly as far as the economy is concerned, I'm more worried about Chinese farmers.

Although if the Chinese farmers get their hands on some good bots o.O

Who do you think MAKES the bots?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
i mean what are they gonna improvise for this game?
i hope not that horrible warden pos....
Reply Quote
I really don't understand why people think bots are going to ruin this game. Yes, they flood the market with items, but as a potential consumer isn't that a good thing for us? It means things will be much cheaper for us to just buy (with gold and/or real money). This game isn't like WoW where we the individual needs to farm out items to make a profit in game. The AH is nothing more than a luxury in this game. Are you really frustrated you haven't been able to find a good shoulder piece after all of your farming? Then buy one off the auction house for dirt cheap!

Someone please explain to me how or why bots will ruin this game.
Reply Quote
Only thing bots can farm is lvl 1-30 items YAY CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB THOSE FOR ALL MY DOLLARS.
Reply Quote
Because they make that epic drop utterly worthless. If the market is flooded with cheap elite items...it trivializes the sweet drops a player achieves legitimately, thus making it worthless or at least less expensive in the marketplace.
Reply Quote
just hope somebody doesn't figure out how to dupe items again like in D2.. bots will come.. that's inevitable.
Reply Quote
Precisely why the game in online-only to play. Blizz will be sure to control this economy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Awww man not bots again :(

I hope blizard can catch them all
Reply Quote
I really don't understand why people think bots are going to ruin this game. Yes, they flood the market with items, but as a potential consumer isn't that a good thing for us? It means things will be much cheaper for us to just buy (with gold and/or real money). This game isn't like WoW where we the individual needs to farm out items to make a profit in game. The AH is nothing more than a luxury in this game. Are you really frustrated you haven't been able to find a good shoulder piece after all of your farming? Then buy one off the auction house for dirt cheap!

Someone please explain to me how or why bots will ruin this game.

Have you played Diablo 2 in the last 2 years?
Reply Quote
04/26/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Hekteur
yep! anyway, bots are lame. Why let a program play for you?

Loot ?!?!
Reply Quote
warden
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]