Diablo® III

70% Unlock Video Is Best So Far

The 70% unlock video is by far the best video release so far. It is great to see a video from only a month and a half ago and hear Jay and the guys talking about the changes of the game. You can also see how tired they are in the sense of long hours and working on the game. I wish I could grab a beer with these guys and just chat about stuff and thank them for the hard work. I bet they are all cool guys to work with. Plus, Jay always seems to be wearing a shirt with an awesome animation on it, haha. :)

In short, thanks for the long works of work Diablo 3 team. Looking forward to the 15th and slaying evil!
Edited by TempestFatum#1644 on 4/28/2012 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There was a significant difference in demeanor of all three in the latest video. These guys deserve a well-earned break.
Reply Quote
a link would have been great... no no, it's okay though. I'll go find it myself...

/lazy
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
a link would have been great... no no, it's okay though. I'll go find it myself...

/lazy

reveal.diablo3.com

Your welcome.
Reply Quote
if there was a lazy contest I wouldn't show up.

yea. just thought of that. ur welcome
Reply Quote
It is the best indeed. They keep getting better. As expected.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I agree, this last video was really good. Enjoyed hearing what they had to say a lot more then the past videos. The problem with the past videos was the fact they were from close to or even further then a year ago.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wjYRVbjq1eg

Here you go.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
And one step closer to 100%... I can't wait for you to see it! omgomgomgomg

Thanks for the kind words though, it's very much appreciated. They've poured their lives into this game. It's a labor of love, for sure. Which is why I always tell them to stay far away from the forums. :)

Sincerely,

Mr. Filter
Reply Quote
It was a really good one. Though, I did find it interesting that they said community feedback was important and that they look for underlying trends.

Trends? hmmm does chat system count?

Regardless, this game is going to be amazing!!!
Edited by Bacardi#1454 on 4/28/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cheers Blizzard!
Reply Quote
04/28/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Bashiok
Which is why I always tell them to stay far away from the forums. :)

Wise words my friend.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
yeah I really enjoyed the video. OMG I want to see the 100% unlocked.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Never played anything from the Diablo series, but will absolutely be playing this one.

Blizzard should remake Ultima Online IMO :)
Reply Quote
04/28/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Mith
If you want a candid interview they should really sit down and answer these questions again the day after they are no longer employed by Blizzard.

And the conspiracy theory begin.
Reply Quote
Very good video. Man I can't wait for May 15th... My numbers at work are going to PLUMMET haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]