Diablo® III

70% Unlock Video Is Best So Far

And one step closer to 100%... I can't wait for you to see it! omgomgomgomg

Thanks for the kind words though, it's very much appreciated. They've poured their lives into this game. It's a labor of love, for sure. Which is why I always tell them to stay far away from the forums. :)

Sincerely,

Mr. Filter

bahahahahhahahaa
Reply Quote
Ditto, great video.
Reply Quote
Nice to know that our feedback isn't reaching the developers. Explains alot actually. Because if they read the forums they would see people DO NOT like the new skill UI, and do not think battle.net 2.0 is an improvement over the original(since it obviously lacks features that creat a social atmosphere ala Avatars, Private Channels, Spam filters, /ignore to actually ignore the spammers and carry a conversation).

yah.... thanks for bringing our concerns to the development team.

Don't be an idiot.
Reply Quote
110 Blood Elf Priest
Will the 100% unlock have major story spoilers? If so I want to completely avoid it :(

Please let me know, Blue ones!

There are major spoilers. The reason Bash is so excited is because the 100% unlock is every cinematic from the game back to back so they can spoil the entire story for everyone before they even get a chance to play the game...
Reply Quote
I wish i could give them all hugs!
Reply Quote
04/28/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Bashiok
Which is why I always tell them to stay far away from the forums. :)

This explains a lot.
Reply Quote

Thanks for the kind words though, it's very much appreciated. They've poured their lives into this game. It's a labor of love, for sure. Which is why I always tell them to stay far away from the forums. :)

Sincerely,

Mr. Filter

Well if the 100% is a new video.. im a little worried we have seen all the Chinematic <-- ? before the release =/ spoil?
Reply Quote

Sincerely,

Mr. Filter

As they should. This place can be pretty nasty, and mean. You have an iron stomach for putting up with how awful, and whiny the posters here are. Most of them aren't Blizzard fans though, all of your real fans actually spend all of their time playing Blizzards games.
Reply Quote
04/28/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Bashiok

Haha, true to that! ;) Well I am sure I will love the game big time and thank them for sacrificing their lives for this great game, can't wait... Keep up the great work!
Reply Quote
Cheers Blizzard!
Reply Quote
I don't care if they call me fanboy, sheep or whatever, I have faith in YOU!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Nice to know that our feedback isn't reaching the developers. Explains alot actually. Because if they read the forums they would see people DO NOT like the new skill UI, and do not think battle.net 2.0 is an improvement over the original(since it obviously lacks features that creat a social atmosphere ala Avatars, Private Channels, Spam filters, /ignore to actually ignore the spammers and carry a conversation).

yah.... thanks for bringing our concerns to the development team.

Actually, what community representatives/managers/any other titles like Bashiok do is gather concerns from the forums and other social networking sites (I believe Chris Priestly - Bioware's community guy - said at PAX that they refer to Bioware Social Network, twitter, and facebook at the very least) to pass along to the developers. It is possible to pass the relevant information along without requiring the devs to read "there's not enough customization in Diablo III" thread #56,908,309.

I would be surprised if they weren't aware that fans disagree with the things you mentioned, just as they disagreed with other things mentioned in the videos.

And for the record, while the new skill UI could use streamlining, I found it fairly easy to use.

Could use private battle.net channels, however.
Edited by Ashleigh#1834 on 4/29/2012 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Very good . Thanks for them

but it will be hard to waiting for the 100%
Reply Quote

Sincerely,

Mr. Filter

Will the 100% unlock have major story spoilers? If so I want to completely avoid it :(

Why would it contain a spoiler? Use common sense.
Reply Quote
I like how they find community feedback "very valuable."

"Mostly what we're looking for is trends of people having some underlying problem with something"

I hope they know by now that there's a trending issue with how Bnet 2 makes you feel alone and isolated and how people desire chat channels that actually make you feel like you're part of a community - that you're actually there interacting with everyone - instead of being a simple popup IM / chat messenger style tool like AIM, YM, etc.

+1
Reply Quote

Sincerely,

Mr. Filter
I'm really annoyed I can't like your posts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Why would it contain a spoiler? Use common sense.

The 100% unlock is VERY spoiler intensive. Diablofans.com got a screenshot of the beginning of the video which shows a MAJOR end game boss of Diablo 3 in the vid.
Reply Quote

Sincerely,

Mr. Filter

Ha, seriously. Forget Den of the Fallen. Diablo is home to the Den of the Trolls. But you guys (Blizzard) should take all the hate and all the trolls as compliments. I'm discovering in my job, the more times to have grind through government red tape and defeat the irrational mystics that spew nonsensical filth with good logic and perseverance; then and only then do you know you are working on something important.
Reply Quote
I agree, it was the best.

I hope the next one they talk about their experiences in game, such as inferno difficulty or some random fun/strange moments.

It would also be great if they included some new footage ingame as well xP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]