Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I would like to base my monk around the following 3 key themes:
1. Maximize heaing, buff and group survivability support
2. Generate significant PBAOE damage
3. Optimize passive spirit regeneration
I will be primarily duoing with a Barbarian so my plan is to use a slow 2 handed weapon with highest DPS stat to maximize my PBAOE damage with explosive light.
My general battle plan will be:
1. Run mantra of conviction
2. Cyclone Strike to draw in mobs into the Barb and I.
3. Activate serenity enruned with tranqulitiy (when its available)
4. Blast with Wave of light enruned to be explosive light for 285% holy PBAOE damage
5. Use crippling wave when spirit regen is required
Following is my build plan any feedback would be appreciated.
You will be out of spirit in no time at all.
Just my advice (not an expert or anything) get the passive with 100+ spirit, passive on Mantra of healing that adds +2 spirit a second.
Just a thought.
This a very support sided, not omg I am L33t DPS
I agree, its going to be rough on spirit. I have taken some of your advice and made some tweaks.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.