My Diablo Desk

85 Orc Shaman
FBI
.... fire hazard desk is a fire hazard
Reply Quote
Epic, just epic.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bed Bath and Beyond sells some LED pillar candles and tealights that are pretty nice (they are made from real wax and have a flickering effect) if you want to go that route. Lol if you lived in the Beaverton, OR area I'd hook you up since I work there :P
Reply Quote
Awesome setup, life sometimes is so f*cking serious... it's nice to see people getting into it and just having fun. It's shameless and it's unapologetic... it's awesome. :)
Reply Quote
very crazy and very cool
Reply Quote
Forever single.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Hunter
05/02/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Xaavii
Forever single.

I'm sorry about your luck :(
Reply Quote
............................ having a whiskey for you.
Reply Quote
Yiou are def ready..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
That's not what I expected when I clicked. I guess I don't know what I expected, really, but that isn't it.
Reply Quote
SINGLE FOR LIFE!!!
Reply Quote
Haha, wow, nice
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Someone
Bed Bath and Beyond sells some LED pillar candles and tealights that are pretty nice (they are made from real wax and have a flickering effect) if you want to go that route. Lol if you lived in the Beaverton, OR area I'd hook you up since I work there :P

I do live in that area. I don't actually wanna be hooked up, but I find that amusing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
SCARY!
Reply Quote
No room for junk food on that desk :/. Pretty amazing work though man. Made me lol.
Reply Quote
needz moar gothic tbh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]