Diablo® III

My Diablo Desk

05/02/2012 07:05 PMPosted by CaptinThermo
Deckard Cains desk in 2012 when Diablo XV comes out. and he'll be texting people "Stay awhile and listen"

Needs to be rescued for the 15th time.
Reply Quote
There's some serious fire hazards going on here lol.
Reply Quote
That's pretty damn cool but... In Soviet Russia, Diablo 3 play you!
Reply Quote
I must said that the desk look cool, but that is not a good gaming enviroment....Where in the world would you place your drink or food with all those things on the desk?? xD
Reply Quote
Fire hazard?
Reply Quote
to much stuff, I only have the D3 mouse pad. lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
scrambles, i think its time you and i had a talk lol
Reply Quote
What OP needs is a nice big goblet class and a bright red drink like tomato juice or something.
Reply Quote
That doesn't look comfortable but epic at the same time.
Reply Quote
thats crazy good for you. who needs a girl friend nowadays anyway right?
Reply Quote
That's pretty creative. But how long will it take you to remove all that candlewax encrusted on your table?
Reply Quote
Wow man, very cool haha.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Auragami
That's pretty creative. But how long will it take you to remove all that candlewax encrusted on your table?

This was all carefully designed around the purchase of a new desk in a few weeks. I don't actually have to remove any wax since it's a two tier desk, and there's tons of room on the lower deck.
Sadly, I'll be giving this beauty up soon.
Reply Quote
I like it from a purely twisted standpoint.

However, those candles would make playing the game pretty crappy. Mabye if they were only behind the monitor and were in dark glass vessles, they might be tolerable.

However, you are still a freak!
Reply Quote
I like it from a purely twisted standpoint.

However, those candles would make playing the game pretty crappy. Mabye if they were only behind the monitor and were in dark glass vessles, they might be tolerable.

However, you are still a freak!

TYVM! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]