Diablo® III

My Diablo Desk

6 Human Warlock
Wouldn't the glare from the candles be very distracting?
Reply Quote
i like the theme and style, but don't those lights sort of glare at you? how do u play a video game with so many lights shining in your face?
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 06:51 AMPosted by scrambles
My GF (and by that, I mean a recording of a woman's voice spliced from cooking shows)
iLol'd
Reply Quote
Lol...talk about an immersive setup, that's awesome. (Don't burn up your monitor though!)

Side note: not sure what a 'super Christian' is...new term?

I'm a Christian and I think that setup is great ^.^
Reply Quote
Thats !@#$ing cool man, good on ya! ;)
Reply Quote
Lol this is outrageous.
Reply Quote
Hahaha. Thank you OP, that was a very welcome break from the threads of malcontents. It's amazing!
Reply Quote
omg hahahahhahahah, scrambles, are you gonna pour hot wax all over your chest while your copy installs?

edit: LOOOOL i read the little piece of parchment, it reads: Great death of the meow shalt hath fault
HAHAHAHHAHA
Edited by Ramxi#1224 on 5/2/2012 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You could almost buy a windforce with all that stuff.
Reply Quote
That is a very personal question, sir
Reply Quote
Hmmm windforce and candles....all I can think of is fart jokes :-S
sorry
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 06:52 AMPosted by scrambles
That was a message sent to me by Cain. It's some kind of secret code that I don't yet understand.

The message reads, "This would have looked less tacky if you had used a realistic looking old jar rather than your mom's emptied Yankee Candle container."
Reply Quote
I think you need to slaughter a cat and spill its blood all over your desk to make it diablo-esque enough.
Reply Quote
erg, don't get how anyone can stand not having an open, clean and EMPTY desk. Too much cluttttrtttttterrrrr
Reply Quote
the mortar and pestle is so irrelevant hahahahahahha
Reply Quote
The message reads, "This would have looked less tacky if you had used a realistic looking old jar rather than your mom's emptied Yankee Candle container."

How in the hell did Cain know? He must be very familiar with Yankee Candles.
Reply Quote
1. I think it looks rather cool.

2. I like your jokes
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Ramxi
the mortar and pestle is so irrelevant hahahahahahha

Yes, but it was expensive, so that's something ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]