Diablo® III

My Diablo Desk

i'm a die hard d3 awaiting nerd... my gf is about to slap me silly cuz i talk to much about it ... but really that thing is just taking it a step 2 far =/ looks lame
Reply Quote
AWESOME!

LIKE!!!

I saw it on the german gamer-site "buffed.de" an i like it very much! Looks real good, you are preparde. *g*
Reply Quote
I want to see what the rest of the room looks like. I bet that desk looks awesome in mom's basement. :)
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Fateburn
I want to see what the rest of the room looks like. I bet that desk looks awesome in mom's basement. :)

It really adds to the atmosphere
Reply Quote
Very Creative ! You should get a job or seek a career in designing halloween setups or movie sets with all those prop ideas. you could make some money with your ideas. I do believe one of those candles, the one near the bottom left of your monitor is too close. I like all the detail you put into your desk. I would agree with it not being a good environment for gaming though as far as the candles reflecting into the monitor. i like the alchemy grinder and satchels of herbs and the parchment and the wraps around the candles and jars. Very creative man.

~Swift~
Reply Quote
Looks nice but as per Blizzard Diablo is now a casual loot piñata game; that would have been much more appropriate for Diablo 1 or Diablo 2 classic.
Reply Quote
i already get headaches staring at the monitor for too long, your eyes are gonna hate you if you play with lit candles so close to the screen so often.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
/facepalm
Reply Quote
soon as you get some of that wax in your keyboard ... and u DIE!... all aht !@#$ will fly off your desk faster that it was put up there... bet!
Reply Quote
Personally, I think the screen glare would drive me nuts. Anything that obscures my view of any part of the monitor is a big turn off.

Also, smoke is *very* bad for computers, so I hope you don't keep them burning all the time like that, for your PC's sake.

On the other hand, it's very atmospheric and a great display of creativity.

My greatest interest in this thread, however, is the way that people are mocking the OP, and he (or she? didn't catch that) turns right around and pwns them right back. THAT is effin' priceless.
Reply Quote
That's not candle-wax....
Reply Quote
Hey bro guess what.. Your efforts were paid off!

http://kotaku.com/5907530/no-one-is-more-prepared-to-play-diablo-iii-than-this-guy
Reply Quote
you sir are ready
Reply Quote
I hope you don't burn your pc up when you get so excited you knock all the candles over in a nerdgasm of wirlwinding justice rage
Reply Quote
Well, I submitted the pic to Blizz, I hope it's able to bring a smile to some faces. I mean, besides paying them for the game and the merch, this is all I can do to say thanks.

Hopefully they don't end up turning all their own desks into altars and end up burning the studio down. That would be bad.
Reply Quote
Well, I submitted the pic to Blizz, I hope it's able to bring a smile to some faces. I mean, besides paying them for the game and the merch, this is all I can do to say thanks.

Hopefully they don't end up turning all their own desks into altars and end up burning the studio down. That would be bad.

Nah, but get your bags packed in case they want you to make a display at their headquarters :P

Oh, and once D3 comes live, my BattleTag is Hexy#1569. Add me :)
Edited by Hexy#1569 on 5/4/2012 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]