Diablo® III

My Diablo Desk

That is awesome!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
05/02/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Rygarius
Real candles are awesome but need replacement and can be a potential fire debuff. Have you considered using electric candles to stack fire resistance?

This advice is why there are no more pyrotechnics at rock concerts, and the result is crappy concerts. Don't turn your epic desk into a joke by using electric candles.

You can be safe with candles, consider have a portable fire extinguisher handy. You can get one at hardware store for like $20. A 5 gallon bucket of water next to your desk will also do the job in a pinch. If you aren't concerned about burning your house down, dousing your desk with water should be no problem.
Reply Quote
Thats actually pretty awesome, a little too much for me but i could see how big of a fan you are kudos.
Reply Quote
Creative, I just can't play with any light more forward than my computer screen.
Reply Quote
a Jinn will arrive at your computer desk.
Reply Quote
At first I was like WOAHHHHHHHH but then I realized the keyboard wasn't the seat and then I was just like mehhh whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his nerd level?"

"It's over NIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEE THHHHOOOOOUUUUSSSSAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD!!!!"

Seriously bro, turbo nerd extreme, it looks cool, but I'm afraid your coffee covered parchments will get in the way of massive amounts of slaying. Also candles? Really? Are they at least lavender scented so you can wisp away the night while you RP with your character?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/910/ultra-gay.png
Edited by Gig#1275 on 5/6/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What a mess. Do you realise you can't see 1/3 of your monitor? That setup could only lower the fun of playing Diablo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Awesome awesome awesome
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Hunter
Love it! I was just going to add a red velvet cushion to my chair, and maybe snack on dark chocolate. You sir have upped the ante. Bravo!
Reply Quote
05/06/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Metholated
What a mess. Do you realise you can't see 1/3 of your monitor? That setup could only lower the fun of playing Diablo.

I disagree, this way, it's more suspenseful and dangerous. I might have no idea what is lurking behind some of the screen until it's like BAM right in my face. I was actually considering covering it up even moreso.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
cool or not, his desk is probably the most commented thing in the whole diaablo III community!
Reply Quote
Oh my lord lol...

Hope you aren't playing hardcore... would hate to see you die + wave your arms in a fit of rage... set yourself on fire... :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
lol yeah it would be sooo dramatic...
watch the fire bro
Reply Quote
05/06/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Metholated

That must have sounded like a jet flying over your head...
Reply Quote

Seriously bro, turbo nerd extreme, it looks cool, but I'm afraid your coffee covered parchments will get in the way of massive amounts of slaying. Also candles? Really? Are they at least lavender scented so you can wisp away the night while you RP with your character?

You do realize you are making fun of someone for nerdiness, while posting on an internet video game forum?

iro·ny noun \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\

a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning
Reply Quote

You do realize you are making fun of someone for nerdiness, while posting on an internet video game forum?

iro·ny noun \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\

a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning

I had no idea irony could also be pronounced i-ernie. Talk about irony. My mind is blown.
Edited by Scrambles#1870 on 5/8/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]