Diablo® III

My Diablo Desk

what man you don't have enough juice to run lights in your house. Your comp sucking up all the power =P
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Rogue
I'll admit, it's kinda awesome, but I'm a little bit uncomfortable.
Reply Quote
....Does that parchment on the left say "Great death of the meow shalt hath fault be, thou art a false...meow"

Otherwise cool pic setup. Hope its not like that all the time because candle glare on the monitor while playing = fail.
Reply Quote
For some reason I just couldn't find a good size pic of the soulstone. It's likely I was accidentally using Bing.
Reply Quote
that is so awesome lol
Reply Quote
....Does that parchment on the left say "Great death of the meow shalt hath fault be, thou art a false...meow"

Otherwise cool pic setup. Hope its not like that all the time because candle glare on the monitor while playing = fail.

Ya know, I think some people just see what they meow to see.
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Warrior
Way too overdone. Some problems:

- Way too many items around will distract you
- Many items close by will limit your hand/arm movement
- Having way too many items around will make you feel more little and less free (makes you feel extremely uncomfortable)
- Candles will distract you
- Candles will heat up the area
- Candles may burn you occasionally
- Candles provide a lot of screen flare
- You have to keep blowing out/relighting the candles, plus replacing them once they run out
- Good luck cleaning that desk when it gets dusty

There is a reason why I keep absolutely nothing on my desk but my monitor, keyboard, and mouse.

You will eventually clean out your desk while muttering to yourself, "this was a dumb idea..."
Edited by Nakieon#1957 on 5/2/2012 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You may have a problem... Haha!
Reply Quote

- Having way too many items around will make you feel more little and less free (makes you feel extremely uncomfortable)
- You have to keep blowing out/relighting the candles, plus replacing them once they run out

There is a reason why I keep absolutely nothing on my desk but my monitor, keyboard, and mouse.

You will eventually clean out your desk while muttering to yourself, "this was a dumb idea..."

Well, I think I'll have to clean it out by the 15th anyway since the foliage I collected will probably start decomposing, I mean aside from the foliage that was already decomposing when I picked it.

Also, I think you're right about the candles. I have to set an alarm at night just to remind me to replace and relight them. They're more trouble than they're worth to be honest. I spent a few hundred on 83 bags of tea lights and I think I won't be going back for more once they run out. This totally was a dumb idea, but it was kinda fun nonetheless.
Reply Quote

People like you are the reason super Christians tried to say Diablo (the video game) was corrupting the youth. O_O

Not as much as the priests are.
Reply Quote

Well, I think I'll have to clean it out by the 15th anyway since the foliage I collected will probably start decomposing, I mean aside from the foliage that was already decomposing when I picked it.

Also, I think you're right about the candles. I have to set an alarm at night just to remind me to replace and relight them. They're more trouble than they're worth to be honest. I spent a few hundred on 83 bags of tea lights and I think I won't be going back for more once they run out. This totally was a dumb idea, but it was kinda fun nonetheless.

Owning the Underworld and the Clueless all at the same time!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

Who says the OP keeps the candles lit all the time? Or that he didn't just make the setup for a one time photo shoot? You're logic is flawed. Besides, while my computer desk setup is no where near as elaborate or awesome, I do have a few candles, "potion bottles" and other things around my desk to enhance the ambiance of my gaming. They don't get in the way of typing, mouse movement, or screen viewing. You just don't know how to have fun or decorate.
Edited by Hexy#1569 on 5/2/2012 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
>_>

The power of Christ compels you!!
Reply Quote
83 Orc Rogue
i dont know if i like it, or am scared of it.. if i played diablo 1 at your desk while a kid.. i woulda been scared senseless.. and it was scary to me without your desk!
Reply Quote
Scrambles, your mom is going to be so mad that you did this in her basement.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Chickenooble
Scrambles, your mom is going to be so mad that you did this in her basement.

That's exactly what my dad just said, so weird. I have goosebumps
Edited by Scrambles#1870 on 5/2/2012 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I can appreciate the hard work you put into personalizing your desk.

That being said, I would never want something like that for myself. On the contrary, my desk needs to be spotless - nothing can be near my monitor to distract me. I will be dusting my desk and monitor. I do not like clutter in my computer room.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]