Diablo® III

Jay Wilson is my hero.

90 Gnome Mage
Seriously, every interview with this guy is gold.

Diablo 3 is looking to be even more of an addiction than D2 was, which is truly saying something. Thanks for leading D3 to glory, good sir!
Todd Howard. Nuff said.

Jay Wilson rocks too.
Jay wilson and the rest of his team!
Jay Wilson is actually Greg Street in a costume.
100 Human Paladin
Honestly? Listening to these guys talk in interviews, BlizzCon panels, etc. is very... nice, really.

You can tell that the guys in charge are really in love with their work.
isnt jay a reptilian?
This guy definitely knows how to design games. After playing the beta, everything is so simple yet sophisticated. From simple design choices such as getting rid of detailed descriptions on default, to removing skill points and integrating a whole new system, to the feedback and reward systems...

this guys pure genius.
04/25/2012 05:48 PMPosted by OhhC
This guy definitely knows how to design games.

He's the game director... not designer :p
04/25/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Farmer
This guy definitely knows how to design games.

He's the game director... not designer :p

Thats why i say hes genius! I study and practice design, and its very easy to see there are a lot of design choices the diablo 3 team made while making this game. Just disappointed when there are a bunch of people here ranting about this and that instead of actually appreciating what they have done to make this game awesome.

BTW im using design as a very general term, not purely art/drawing related,,,
90 Gnome Mage
04/25/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Farmer
Jay Wilson is actually Greg Street in a costume.

Jay is way cooler than Ghostcrawler. Nothing against GC, of course. Jay's just cooler... and has hair.
Why are you even comparing Jay Wilson to ghostcrawler? It's like comparing a super elite gaming computer to a 300$ laptop or something.

Jay, you are the man!
Mistakes were made
hilarious
04/24/2014 08:26 AMPosted by Supernico
Mistakes were made

oh god, i lost it
wow. much necro
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]