Diablo® III

I do not get it... How???

50 Worgen Hunter
I keep watching that stupid video over and over and keep thinking....

How in the freaking world does an old man that can barely walk, which must be around like 150 years old by now, survive a huge meteor to the face, plummet down the heights of multiple floors while in a massive ball of fire, survive the impact, not get killed by undead for 6 days while he was trapped down there, and manage to not get a single hair singed, nor get his robe dirty or torn. Let alone even survive...

If anything... this man has the power of Hollywood backing him up. The only place a man can survive a bomb and come out with only some scratches while dodging 50,000 bullets.

So.. uh, what gives? If its a good thing, like an angel or something, what kind of greeting is that?!?!

Hey Bro whats up? BAM! RIGHT IN THE FACE. Naw, im just kidding, sorry if your face hurts.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
its magic

duh
Reply Quote
Conspiracy - he's probably the one who created the whole world.
Reply Quote
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PlotArmor
Reply Quote
He's Cain thats how. Hes just F****** awsome
Edited by xCAFFINEMANx#1186 on 4/29/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Reality doesn't fit in any video game.
Reply Quote
And then the Plot twist is revealed by Bruce Willis:

DECKARD CAIN WAS DEAD THE WHOLE TIME!

he died when a meteor pasted him, and its been his ghost the whole time! Its why the Skelly king was so keen on his location: he finds and enslaves the spirits/ghosts of anyone who dies in the area.
Edited by aleksandor#1289 on 4/29/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe Cain did die, and the thing you rescued is not him at all....
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Hunter
04/29/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Sizzle
Conspiracy - he's probably the one who created the whole world.

Maybe he died... and our hero and leah are in denial from the trama and keep imagining him there. But at the end... he was only there in our hearts...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bad
Well do you know what that meteor is? Let's say that YOU were the meteor and Cain was your friend.. and you happen to be an archangel. You could probably rescue him.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Pedro
Reality doesn't fit in any video game.
http://www.realitymod.com/
Reply Quote
Cain was the original weapon X.
Reply Quote
Probably the same way a Barbarian can hit a monster so hard that it explodes, damaging other monsters around it. I mean, I can do that, too, when I fight monsters, but I don't know anyone else who can.

Gotta suspend your disbelief a little. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Or perhaps Cain is actually Inarius. He IS supposedly living with humans.
Reply Quote
I don't get how people can look @ a video game that is based in fantasy & try to analize it w/ reality.
Edited by Sofiadragon#1759 on 4/29/2012 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe its Belial :D
Reply Quote
Cain is actually Chuck Norris.
Reply Quote
Well seeing how this meteor didn't make any sort of blast wave, it seems as if the meteor could have just cut through the floors because of how hot it was. This would mean that if this guy was standing next to the impact site, the floor could have cracked/tilted causing him to fall a few floors down. Falling multiple floors would not hurt as much as you think. Imagine being on the top floor of an apartment complex, and it "fell" a few floors. You would hardly feel anything, because everything below you would be taking the hit.

^ If this is the case, he took no damage from the meteor or the fall, he was probably just very confused. Also, since this was a very low level dungeon on normal difficulty, the old guy had no problems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]