Diablo® III

El'druin Destroyed?

At the end of D2 Tyreal throws his sword (El'druin) into the Worldstone shattering it. And now, if you watch the "Evil is Back" TV spot Tyreal is wielding some type of Spear.... (at 17 seconds)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5268634/Diablo_III_TV_Spot_%E2%80%93_Watch_it_Now-4_29_2012#blog

Does this mean El'druin was Destroyed in the Worldstone explosion? If so, could this mean Tyreal is weaker without his precious sword?

/Discuss

Or maybe El'druin was shattered to pieces and the spears blade is the tip of El'druin creating a El'druin spear?
Reply Quote
El'druin was hurled across Sanctuary and is in the possession of a young man named Jacob. You can read about it in the Diablo III DC comic series "Sword of Justice"
Reply Quote
That's definitely Imperius' spear that Tyrael is holding. They're probably in the middle of an epic battle or maybe even fighting each other...? ;)
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Pixel
El'druin was hurled across Sanctuary and is in the possession of a young man named Jacob. You can read about it in the Diablo III DC comic series "Sword of Justice"

I wanna kill this "Jacob" you speak of, and cut up some fools with it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
As far as i know, we dont even know if Tyrael is still alive, do we?

i mean it at the end of D2...
Reply Quote
SPOILERS

If some kid named Jacob has it, wth is that sword we quest for, piece together, and hand to him thats magically gives him his memory back??

Also, the spear is Imperious'.
Edited by Solidus#1648 on 5/18/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SPOILERS

If some kid named Jacob has it, wth is that sword we quest for, piece together, and hand to him thats magically gives him his memory back??

Also, the spear is Imperious'.
I assume he went and got his sword back after he reformed himself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]