Diablo® III

General question about single game

85 Human Priest
I am wondering if I can play diablo 3 without internet. I mean, if I log on to diablo with my battle account (with internet), and then can I play the single game myself without or few internet support, because my internet condition at my home is not very well. It always lag, and only good for viewing some websites. I am guessing if I can play the game just myself so it doesn't matter wether my internet condition is well.

Does anyone knows?
Reply Quote
You can't. Its a 100% online game (even if you are soloing).

Ik it sucks..
Edited by Slash#1554 on 4/29/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No, you need constant internet. A lot of stuff is handle server-side to prevent cheating.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You can't. Its a 100% online game (even if you are soloing).

Ik it sucks..

ekk, it sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
04/29/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Soultar
No, you need constant internet. A lot of stuff is handle server-side to prevent cheating.

Yes, cheating is one of the biggest problems, but cannot play like diablo 2 also let me down :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Nope. And search function.

Jesus H. Christ, you have a lvl 85 char in WoW. Are you seriously trying to tell us you don't have stable internet?

Well, because I am going to travel to other countries during the summer, i am afraid there is no internet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]