Diablo® III

DH, How fun is it too you?

90 Goblin Rogue
I know Blizz did a great job balancing all of there classes but like a noob I missed the beta and I'm curious before I buy the game.

What is it like to be a demon hunter? how does it feel when fighting?
Reply Quote
1 word.. Awesome...

Pretty much confirmed my choice for playing DH. Her mobility truly makes the game extremely exciting. Though i cant say much for her dps, it felt a little weak compared to other classes. Then again, it's still the beta, so i'm hopin she'll shine in the later levels!
Reply Quote
1 word.. Awesome...

Pretty much confirmed my choice for playing DH. Her mobility truly makes the game extremely exciting. Though i cant say much for her dps, it felt a little weak compared to other classes. Then again, it's still the beta, so i'm hopin she'll shine in the later levels!

Yeah, you get to unlock majority of the defense skills in beta level limit, which is 13. But I'm sure we'll be packing some heavy punches in higher levels!
Reply Quote
When I first saw the Demon Hunter class I pegged as my potential main. Playing the beta confirmed my initial opinion of the class, which was that it was complete awesomeness. The DH plays fluidly, destroying a pack of monsters and racing to the next. I especially like the twist they gave to the DHs resource system.
Reply Quote
For the first 10 levels the demon hunter feels kind of rough... then you find your first good pair of hizzys, and you get chakram, your first real AOE ability, and you feel like a boss. A boss vaulting around every which way, good stuff.
Edited by Snowbird#1742 on 4/30/2012 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 resources, i just like having lots of things going on when i play games

i also like relaxing, chill playing. but the 2 resource pool thing i love the idea of it

i wasn't sure in beta what i liked better, wiz or dh. but once i compared the "overview" or "spotlight" on wiz and DH

i was sold on DH
Edited by shade#1812 on 4/30/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Amazing class, bowzon was my favorite in D2, i planned on DH in D3, and will continue as planned. I love the fast pace of the DH even when your gear is not up to par! Also a good back line-damage class as well as solo-evasive class.
Reply Quote
DH was the last class I played through the beta and the first class I took to 13, then I went back and took the other 4 to 13.

I can honestly say that as I played each class, I thought they were each uniquely awesome. I think by level 10 each class comes into their own, and think every player owes it to themselves to play each up to 10 before making a solid decision, it only takes a couple laid back hours.

More to the question, what I love about DH is the speed, mobility and range. Rapid Fire and Vault encapsulate a lot of what I enjoy about it.
Reply Quote
Feels like the only limit is your own skils^^

Can't wait!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Ty all for your replies this as really helped decide that it is indeed the class that sounds like me.

shadows, speed, and raining hell upon my enemies. NO MERCY!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]