Diablo® III

Imperius in the D3 commercial.

What do you guys think his role in the game will be?
Reply Quote
a mini boss of course!
Reply Quote
He looks like hes kicking some !@#
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Loot pinata.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Hadriel part 2. Just standing somewhere telling you that you forgot to do some such thing.
Reply Quote
I personally think that, and this is considering his role in the Sin War books, he will be against whatever the mortals are attempting to protect (he has always been against the existence of mortals).

I don't necessarily mean he will join the bad guys, but I do not believe he will be a protagonist of any sort.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Ellecute
Hadriel part 2. Just standing somewhere telling you that you forgot to do some such thing.

"Turn back! You must destroy the soul stone before venturing forth into Diablo's Sanctuary!"

"No why are you ignoring me!!!! Curses these Ethereal bodies!!!"
Reply Quote
I think hes fighting Tyrael after he was corrupted by the worldstone.
Reply Quote
Imperius dosn't like humans one bit, he is no doubt someone you will fight.
Reply Quote
View profile
Sword in the face.
Reply Quote
hes probably going to be manipulating events from behind the scenes. i doubt we'll get to see him up close for very long, maybe close to the end. or who knows, he could be part of the expansion. after all, Diablo is truely defeated in D3, the story that began in D1 ends. so something has to pick up for the two expansions.
Reply Quote
Player vs Imperius vs Diablo 3-way battle.
Reply Quote
Nine seconds into the commercial you see Imperius being pushed back at the The Diamond Gates of the High Heavens. I can only speculate why this is but, I would think he's fighting either Tyrael or Diablo.

Eleven seconds in the Diamond Gates explode. From the book of Cain:
"We are told by ancient sources that the ravening multitudes of Burning Hells have fought their way to the Diamond Gates on more than one occasion. There is no existing account, however, of the Diamond Gates having ever been breached."

Eighteen seconds in we see Tyrael holding Solarion Imperius's Spear. Has Tyrael taken it by force?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]