Diablo® III

I need a CGI Tyrael/Angel Wallpaper stat!

After watching the TV spot, Tyrael/Angel looks amazingly cool. We need a wallpaper of it now! :(
Reply Quote
Thats Imperius, not Tyrael.
Reply Quote
Both Tyrael and Imperius are in the video.
Reply Quote
View profile
There's both Imperius and Tyreal.

15 seconds too late :(
Edited by GeminiEclips#1766 on 4/29/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There are two angels in the commercial, both are wielding a spear. Tyrael is not in it.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 06:06 PMPosted by PMurph
Actually both angels were present during the TV spot. Imperius was the one with the red wings and the halo near the beginning. Tyrael was the angel with the blue wings thrusting his sword towards the viewer near the end. OP is going to have to be a little more clear on which angel he's talking about.

After looking at it again, I can see that they are definitely two different angels. I've always loved Tyrael, but I'll take a CGI wallpaper of either one. They both look amazingly cool!
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Hatred
There are two angels in the commercial, both are wielding a spear. Tyrael is not in it.

You sir are blind!!
Reply Quote

You sir are blind!!

Tyrael wields a sword, not a spear. Both angels in the video are using a spear. Plus Tyraels physical form was destroyed by the corrupted worldstone.
Edited by Murderin#1918 on 4/29/2012 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
====Possible Spoiler Alert====

Actually I looked over it again and it is two different angels but both is wielding a spear.. ummm this is a interesting twist. Check the crowns on the two angels one has what looks like a plate helm with a crown type of deal at :10 seconds the other has what looks like tyrael's cloak over his head :17-:20 seconds.. this could be a clue to a possible angel v angel showdown.

Edited to add spolier alert.
Edited by Wilmate#1533 on 4/29/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Wilmàte
Actually I looked over it again and it is two different angels but both is wielding a spear.. ummm this is a interesting twist. Check the crowns on the two angels one has what looks like a plate helm with a crown type of deal at :10 seconds the other has what looks like tyrael's cloak over his head.. this could be a clue to a possible angel v angel showdown.

That is a pretty big spoiler then, if the second is Tyrael killing Imperius with his own weapon.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
ya spoiler if you know the char. of the game for everyone else who doesnt know much about D3 (who I believe this TV spot is pointed at) they wouldn't know enough about Tyrael and Imperius and their weapons to tell the difference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]