Diablo® III

Imperius vs. Diablo

I played Diablo 2 as single player, ran through it quickly without really reading the story. I was young.Now, for D3, I'm reading all the lore in game, online on websites and in the books. I just finished reading the book of Cain. I have a question.In all previews, on the D3 box page, in the recent spoilers, everyone talks about a Diablo fight. How can this be possible? In the book of Cain, it is said that Diablo and it's essence was destroyed and sent to the Abyss...how can he come back to the mortal realm? I'm confused...And in the book, Cain keep saying that the end of days will come from Azmodan and Belial. Is it possible we won't see Diablo at all? But then what about this TV spot with Imperius/Tyreal/Diablo?è/confused :(

1st rule in Comicbooks and RPG(in every existing form)-games:
" Noone is really dead dead. Everyone and everything can be resurrected by spacemagic which works with the ingame/incomic-Lore ;) "

[only exception is ME3, that bases on stupidity by designers]
Edited by Geckostu#2474 on 5/7/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
lol. true

Every character could be "magically" ressurrected by creating some twisted lorelines.
But actually Diablo is Immortal. Besides the name of the game is Diablo. I don't think Azmodan shall take his place on the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]